What's everyone reading at the moment?

I love them too :)

I read Breaking Dawn in a day, I didn't sleep! :8855:

There so hard to put down!!

In a big Dan Brown phase at the mo, Just finished rereading Digital Fortress and think I'll start on the lost symbol next.

i've just finished The Secret by Rhonda Byrne,, i'm trying to be a positive person:D

Yesterday I started - and finished! - James Patterson's Swimsuit. He's another one whose books are hard to put down.

I am at present reading The Curious Incident of the dog in thr Nightdress by Ross O'Carroll-kelly. Tis a finger-licking page turner :D

I'm reading 'The Long Firm' by Jake Arnott, which is a series of short stories all set in gangster 60s London; each story is based around a certain character and there's a variety of writing styles used from standard prose, to diary style entries, etc.
It's an awesome book.

I am currently reading 'Breaking Dawn' for the second time :eek:

I rushed through it the first time, so I feel like I can read it at leisure this time. Love Twilight!!

xx

That what I did too :D Felt like I had to cram the whole story in as quickly as possible Lol

I'm currently reading The Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, it was originally a kids book but it has been translated and released as an adult book over here :)

Tales from the Scale : Erin Shea.

I am relating to so many of these ladies stories. :eek:

Just finished Tess Gerritsen - The Killing Place and am half way through Karen Rose - Silent Scream.

I am currently reading Thin skin by Emma Forrest,
Good in bed by Jennifer Weiner,
and also Lazy Bones by Mark Billingham.

I always have a few books on the go at once.

currently reading karen rose have you seen her and for my hols iv got scent of a killer by kevin lewis, geezer girls by dreda say mitchell and jailbird by jessie keane.
I plan on doing nothing!;)

Back