What's everyone reading at the moment?

Just finished the Night Angel trilogy by Brent Weeks. Taking some time out with Una McCormack's Doctor Who novella before I start on something meatier.

Has anyone read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo? And the rest of the trilogy? It's next on my list and I'd be interested to see what people think!!

I am currently reading Thin skin by Emma Forrest,
Good in bed by Jennifer Weiner,
and also Lazy Bones by Mark Billingham.

I always have a few books on the go at once.

How do you do that?? I'm so in awe, I would love to be able to 'multi-read'!!

I've just read 'the secret life of lizzie jordan' and although a bit predictable a good feel good story :D

Has anyone read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo? And the rest of the trilogy? It's next on my list and I'd be interested to see what people think!!

I've read all of them. I thought The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo was the best but would recommend all of them.

Am reading Kathy Reichs 206 Bones, then got Karin Slaughter Genesis, lined up for my holiday read. I love Kathy Reichs books, and have quite a few left to read, but have never read Karin Slaughter at all.

Any thoughts?

I've read all of them. I thought The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo was the best but would recommend all of them.

Thanks Suz, looking forward to getting into them!! I've been living and breathing vampires and werewolves recently!!LOL! I've loved the Twilight books but looking forward to a complete change!!XXX

So good now I've finished my uni degree that I have time to read again!

At the moment I'm reading:

Screen Burn - Charlie Brooker: Really good light hearted reading, something I can easily pick up and put down.

and

One for the Money - Janet Evanovich: This is a re-read, read this series when I was in my teens and loved it. Reading it again and it's just has funny as I remember. Pretty much nearly finished this one after a day of reading it though, luckily managed to dig the second one out ready :eek:

Tell me about it, so good to read whilst of on hoilday (2months still woo) :)

I am reading Patrick Gale - Notes from an Art Exhibition which have about 40 pages left and then I have another Patrick Gale - The Cat Sanctuary!

So good now I've finished my uni degree that I have time to read again!

At the moment I'm reading:

Screen Burn - Charlie Brooker: Really good light hearted reading, something I can easily pick up and put down.

and

One for the Money - Janet Evanovich: This is a re-read, read this series when I was in my teens and loved it. Reading it again and it's just has funny as I remember. Pretty much nearly finished this one after a day of reading it though, luckily managed to dig the second one out ready :eek:

Sez
Try and get karin slaughters first books she wrote they are the best!

Currently reading geeza girls by Dreda say Mitchell.

I love all Karin Slaughter books and loves Geezer Girls . Have you tried Karen Rose books she is good too .

I am reading A Perfect Evil by Alex Kava :)

I've just finished reading 'Hard Girls' by Martina Cole. Have been a fan of Martina for years and have loved all of her books but...this one I was really disappointed by. I stuck with it but it was no where as gripping as her earlier books.

I'm now onto 'The Feud' by Kimberley Chambers, a similar author to Martina Cole and Mandasue Heller, this one is a real page turner!

The other week I finished the second book in the Janet Evanovich series, Two for the Dough.

I'm now reading The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold. Probably reading it a bit too soon after watching the film, keep picturing things how I saw them rather than having characters develop in my own head, which is a bit annoying. So far it's pretty good.

Just finshed Peter Mandleson, bit of a slog.

As I'm getting on with Weight Loss now, I've got Everything to Lose, by Neil Bakewell.

The Help by Kathryn Stockett, Just finished To Kill a Mockingbird... it was astoundingly beautiful

Back