What's everyone reading at the moment?

i have just finished from bedlam to benidorm by crissy rock ( janey from benidorm ) really sad she has had a horrific life really admire her for writing the book , took me a day to read

Hi im new to this forum but loving it and love reading has anyone read confessions of a reformed dieter by aj rochester ifso what did u think of it i loved it it realy inspired me to get started to lose weight

I'm almost ashamed to admit it but I've just finished a Jeffrey Archer book called As the Crow Flies. The worst thing about it was I loved it.
Just goes to show, don't judge a book by its author.

Joe x

Hello, i'm new and joined the forum last week.
I'm a bookaholic, and am on book 21 ( this year) at the moment.
I started Trisha Ashley's Chocolate Wishes recently and am really enjoying it.

I've just read Sister by Rosamund Lupton - it was fantastic. I've just started Before the Storm, Diane Chamberlain, it seems good so far x

I'm reading The Timewaster Diaries by Robin Cooper. I don't often laugh out loud at books but this one had me in stitches.

I just started The World According to Garp by John Irving. So far I have liked it a lot.

I loved that book - come back to me when you've finished it!

I'm currently reading 'The Post-Birthday World' by Lionel Shriver. I was blown away by 'We Need to Talk about Kevin', but I'm struggling with this one - I'm only a few chapters in and it's moving quite slowly. I'll stick with it though!

I'm currently reading 'The Post-Birthday World' by Lionel Shriver. I was blown away by 'We Need to Talk about Kevin', but I'm struggling with this one - I'm only a few chapters in and it's moving quite slowly. I'll stick with it though!

We Need to Talk about Kevin was such a good read & until quite near the end you just don't realise what is going on.

I am about to start 'Chocolate and Vicotin' by Jeanette Fulda, the same author of the weight loss memoir ' Half assed '. This one is also a memoir but about her quest to stop unstoppable migraines - just came out, picked it up yesterday from the library.

I'm struggling to finish the last Jean Auel book (Land of Painted Caves) - I've always loved the series so desperately trying to like it, but it's not going so well. :(

Plumfoodie said:
I'm struggling to finish the last Jean Auel book (Land of Painted Caves) - I've always loved the series so desperately trying to like it, but it's not going so well. :(

Snap. I just finished it and am still not sure the 'end' was really worth having to trudge through the rest of the book. The books seemed to have got progressively worse as the series has gone on.

Last night i started reading "Up With The Larks" by Tessa Hainsworth.

51URMCkUglL.jpg

Its a true story about a lady who worked for 20 years for the Body Shop travelling all around the world. she decided enough was enough and her, her husband and 2 children up rooted to live down in Cornwall.
As i used to run various pubs down in Cornwall i'm enjoying visualizing some of the places she mentions.

Back