What's everyone reading at the moment?

Just finished the bookclub one by Jillanne Hoffman... Very good, easy read, even though the story was a bit harrowing in places... Very similar to Patrica Cornwell, Karen Rose... Now to start another one in Phil Rickmans Merrily Watkins series...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I just started when god was a rabbit, early days yet so waiting for the plot to be a bit more exciting but I have only started it and understanding the characters roles.

I just started when god was a rabbit, early days yet so waiting for the plot to be a bit more exciting but I have only started it and understanding the characters roles.

I really wasn't that keen on this book, I just didn't click with it :rolleyes:

Oh wow this forum has everything I need - weight loss chat, diet help, cross stitching corner, quilting and even a book place :D Brill! I absolutely love reading, am a right little book worm. Currently reading Yes Sister, No Sister which I am loving and got a big pile to read next, only trouble I have is what to read next once I am finished a book :p

Wii-Gym-Bunny said:
I've got about 15 on my to read pile but there are 6 new ones I'd like just as soon as I have the money :D

I have to stop logging on to Amazon, coz they have way to many I want on there, and my oh Kev is getting a bit p***** off at how many I buy, when I have a kindle too... But I much prefer to hold a book... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Ahh you're like me :D I can spend many hours looking through Amazon and picking out what I would like next - I also would like a Kindle so goodness knows how bad it will get when I eventually get one :p

I'm currently reading Swamplandia by Karen Russell :)

My tbr (to be read) pile is huge,I think nearly 200 books waiting to be read, and I keep buying new ones lol!

Hello ladies! I've currently got my head in The Butterfly Cabinet by Berbie McGill, it's her first novel. Not an 'easy' read as such, the style of writing is different to what i'm used to. I'll perserve with it though! Not long come back from 2 weeks in Cyprus and read Dorothy Koomsons 'Ice Cream Girls' that, I absolutley loved! Has anyone read either of these two novels? x

I've started How to be a Woman and after reading the sample and enjoying it i bought the full kindle but I'm losing interest. I know a lot of you have said that the early stuff was funny but I'm not really feeling it.....does it get better?!
My to be read pile is huuuuuuge but I hate abandoning a book not finished, especially when I've paid for it!!

I've not read either of them Cara although I don't like fiction and never read it. I only like books about real events.
I've almost finished Yes Sister, No Sister and am going to start Keeping Mum (A Wartime Childhood) next - I think as I keep changing my mind :D

Hello ladies! I've currently got my head in The Butterfly Cabinet by Berbie McGill, it's her first novel. Not an 'easy' read as such, the style of writing is different to what i'm used to. I'll perserve with it though! Not long come back from 2 weeks in Cyprus and read Dorothy Koomsons 'Ice Cream Girls' that, I absolutley loved! Has anyone read either of these two novels? x

I read the ice cream girls and I was shocked by it, from the cover I was expecting chick lit...so not what it was, a great read :)

Currently reading The Fry Chronicles by Stephen Fry. :)

I love Stephen Fry :)

dudette2001uk said:
I'm moving on to T is for Trespass now by Sue Grafton. Not really a surprise there, lol! Ooo, I bought You Belong to Me by Karen Rose yesterday, and Paul O'Grady's two autobiographies. I've added them to the to-read pile! :D

You belong to me is a fantastic book.

Back