What's everyone reading at the moment?

I'm finding it very readable so far but not amazing. I love that rare moment where you find a book that really influences/inspires you

Im reading 9 dragons by Michael connoly. I am a total trashy crime freak lol! Just finished second glance by Jodie picoult and i was kinda disappointed! One day is next on my list.

Finished One Day yesterday & wow, loved it. Really touching book. Im now giving The Stand by Stephen King another go. I started reading it years ago but never finished it but going by everybodys reviews Im going to give it another go. i really want a kindle but im moving house soon & with xmas coming up itll have to wait.

I read the stand recently. I'd read so many of SK books years ago but never this one. I love books about the apocalypse so thought I'd give it a go. I ended up with the extended one which was really long. It was really good but maybe the originally published version would have been better as its about 400 pages shorter! Not available to download on the kindle and ended up with the hard back version.... Definitely built up hand muscles by the end of it! Was worth the effort though as I did enjoy it. If you haven't read The Road by Cormac Mccarthy, I'd recommend that too. Shorter and very moving. I haven't seen the film version yet, heard its not as good as the book but would still like to see it :)

Stand is my fave ever book, but then from a buick 8 aside i think ive loved all SK's books! Swan song is pretty damn good cant remember author right now and the rising by brian keene is quality...im a sucker for end of the world even the walking dead graphic novel!

Just started another Phil Rickman in his Merrily Watkins series... To Dream of the Dead... It's got me gripped already...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Finished One Day yesterday & wow, loved it. Really touching book. Im now giving The Stand by Stephen King another go. I started reading it years ago but never finished it but going by everybodys reviews Im going to give it another go. i really want a kindle but im moving house soon & with xmas coming up itll have to wait.

There is a new kindle out now smaller faster cheaper,i think it is £85

I'm reading Johannes Cabal the Necromancer, by Jonathan L Howard. It's off to a fine start, it's dark but funny.

I have no new books to add, but I'm having one of the new Kindles as my joint birthday and christmas present, woop woop! :D:D:D

Wahey lucky you! I have to say I don't fancy one myself, being an odd sort I like to have the actual book, nothing like reading a 'real' book

read the alchemist, now I'm moving onto a winner stands alone by paulo couelho

I've only got wifi on mine and can honestly say I've never ever wished I had 3G x

That's cool SL! I'm quite often in work on night shifts or away somewhere when people recommend books and I'm such a spontaneous (and brainwashable) person I quite often want to download a book there and then so it suits me! But I totally understand that it's not really needed!! X

I'm a bit behind the times, just started one day!! Really like it so far! Xxx

It's a true life one. It's a " normal " family life is good but they have a few problems and the father works away . Anyhow it ends up that the father has sexually abused one of his daughters and it turns their life upside down ( obviously ) the father is not remorseful one bit ...... And that's the part I've got upto .

Back