What's everyone reading at the moment?

dextersmum said:
Try Mandasue Heller too and Karen Rose - brill xx

Yeah I've read their books havnt seen a new Karen rose one for a while thanks hun xx

I like fantastic fiction.com - lists author's books and makes recommendations. Also shows genres/ratings - give it a go x

I've finally finished reading all of Terry Pratchett's Discworld books! I'm now reading The Devil's Diadem by Sara Douglass...I love her books :) Can't wait for Her book Infinity Gate to be released on Kindle!

I am on chicklit at the mo (2 Karin Slaughters sitting on the shelf waiting to be read!) & I am working my way through the few Jill Mansells I hadn't read....

jensonbuttongirl said:
I've finally finished reading all of Terry Pratchett's Discworld books! I'm now reading The Devil's Diadem by Sara Douglass...I love her books :) Can't wait for Her book Infinity Gate to be released on Kindle!

Love terry Pratchett!! X

charlie's~mummy said:
Hey all need some recommendations if you don't mind, I love detective,crime,who done it books also a bit of chick lit when I need a break lol I've read most James pattersons all rizzoli and isles by tess thingy martina cole is pretty much up tk date couldn't get into lee child or the hunger games although I keep going back to it lol any authors you think write in a similar style? All appreciated xxx

Hi I love crime novels but realised lately that I don't read that many so am also looking to try new authors in the genre! I'm currently reading Blue Monday by Nicci French- my first try of theirs (husband & wife team if you didn't know) So far its excellent and cleverly written! I also recently read The Snowman by Jo Nesbo and thoroughly enjoyed that too! X

Currently reading, The primal Blueprint, Atkins new diet (2007 edition), Farenheight 451 and Business accounting 1.

Just started The Wish List by Martina Reilly. A chick lit book, nothing too heavy, just what I need after Jo Nesbo

Just finished the last house of night book last night...now I can't decide what to read...either True blood series, one of Keri Arthurs books or Dracula

Ally89 said:
Just finished the last house of night book last night...now I can't decide what to read...either True blood series, one of Keri Arthurs books or Dracula

Love Keri Arthur... But then live Dracula too... xx

Does anyone else like Nicci French books and can recommend any? I'm reading my first, Blue Monday and thoroughly enjoying it- it's really well written- I really love the style, and has sucked me right into it's plot!!

Have a couple waiting to be read on bookshelf - will let you know when I finally read them!

Ps how to juggle reading on kindle and my vast amount of books from charity shops and secret soirees to waterstones/smiths/the works...........my name is Sharon and I am addicted to books!!!!

Just started Nightfall by Stephen Leather, hooked after the first few pages.

Back