What's everyone reading at the moment?

Finished Into The Darkest Corner in 1 1/2 days- OMG BRILLIANT!! So gripping and scary...and it could happen to anyone! That's the scariest thing!! How easily brainwashed and sucked in we are by peoples' charm and confidence!!

I've now started...dare I say it... Fifty Shades of Grey..10% in and hooked already! I think I'm going to enjoy this trilogy..!!

have just downloaded int the darkest corner on your recomenndation:Dhave u read any by tess gerresion (think thats how u spell it ) x

have just downloaded int the darkest corner on your recomenndation:Dhave u read any by tess gerresion (think thats how u spell it ) x

Hi Andrea, no I've never read any T.G, and haven't got any on my Kindle lined up, but one day I'll give her a go!! Have you read any Nicci French?!X

funcurls said:
Finished Into The Darkest Corner in 1 1/2 days- OMG BRILLIANT!! So gripping and scary...and it could happen to anyone! That's the scariest thing!! How easily brainwashed and sucked in we are by peoples' charm and confidence!!
This sounds good. Just downloaded it - only £3.19 on Kindle :)

Just finished "before I go to sleep" -- loved it! Didn't expect the twist at the end!!

Just didn't like the ending in a way -- those who've read it might agree!!(?)

Next is Fifty shades for me too I think!

its weird....ive never heard of the shades of grey books before....i work in a book shop so i know a lot of books lol....yet yesterday i had 2 people ask if we had them in stock and now you lot are reading them lol

kimmie2709 said:
its weird....ive never heard of the shades of grey books before....i work in a book shop so i know a lot of books lol....yet yesterday i had 2 people ask if we had them in stock and now you lot are reading them lol

From what I understand it's basically erotica. Ive read a few ratings completely slating & some singing it's praises. I don't know, it doesn't really appeal to me.

TickingEwe92 said:
Just finished "before I go to sleep" -- loved it! Didn't expect the twist at the end!!

Just didn't like the ending in a way -- those who've read it might agree!!(?)

Next is Fifty shades for me too I think!

I guessed the end before it happened, I did really enjoy the book:) it was one of those that I zipped through.

Mini_Mog said:
From what I understand it's basically erotica. Ive read a few ratings completely slating & some singing it's praises. I don't know, it doesn't really appeal to me.

I'm on the second one - fifty shades darker.
They certainly weren't what I was expecting but I'm quite enjoying them.
Like you, for every person who says they no good, I hear another raving about them.

Really getting into delirium now. It took me a while to really get sucked in but I'm excited about picking it up again everytime I put it down.

I'd recommend to dystopian fiction fans.

Well I'm such a sucker for having to be in on what everyone else is talking about!! Soooo mainstream!! So because of all the controversy, I've started Fifty Shades.....and goodness me, what have I let myself into?!?!?!? I'm such a prude and it's got me all flustered!! But I'm well and truly sucked in!! I feel guilty for reading it!!!!X

funcurls said:
Well I'm such a sucker for having to be in on what everyone else is talking about!! Soooo mainstream!! So because of all the controversy, I've started Fifty Shades.....and goodness me, what have I let myself into?!?!?!? I'm such a prude and it's got me all flustered!! But I'm well and truly sucked in!! I feel guilty for reading it!!!!X

Lol I know exactly what u mean! Tbh the second one is tamer in that sense and I'm just about to start third so who knows?!

Polgara the Sorceress by David Eddings, just finished Belgarath the Sorcerer :)

aww cool i want your job !!!! what bookshop do u work ? would love to work in one your lucky at least the books arent cheeky or talk back lol ( i work in child care )

Happy Holidays said:
Game of Thrones is brill, you'll not read them as quickly as you do normally though, they are pretty big books:D

I've not even read 2% of it yet, kindle still says 1% after a good 25 mins reading! Enjoying it so far:) my cousin read first one in 2 days. She must have done nothing but read!

Back