What's everyone reading at the moment?

Hi, have just finished the "Before the storm" and "The secrets she left behind" by Diane Chamberlain which I really enjoyed. Have just started reading "The Midwives Confession" by her as well and have got into it very quickly. Just got a Kindle last week and I am surprised how much I have enjoyed reading it.

I have read The Midwifes confessions - it is a right twisty read with different secrets popping up left right and centre, definately kept me entertained till the end :)

Loved hunger games so much I started looking for similar books and came across Matched by Allie Condie, really enjoying it, still in first book think there are three in the series

Also read pretties by scott Westfield, wasn't bad, it's in a series of 4, waiting for the price to come down before I get the next book

15 lost : 52 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
Loved hunger games so much I started looking for similar books and came across Matched by Allie Condie, really enjoying it, still in first book think there are three in the series

Also read pretties by scott Westfield, wasn't bad, it's in a series of 4, waiting for the price to come down before I get the next book

15 lost : 52 to goal

Try delirium to Lauren Oliver if you like dystopias. I've got the uglies series lined up after I've finished the song of ice & fire series.

The Hobbit isn't heavy going, it's quite enjoyable and easy. The Lord of the Rings is much heavier going, but very much worth it. I believe his other books are much more difficult reads still.

I enjoyed The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and now I'm onto Call The Midwife which is proving to be a fascinating and educational read! X

Bought a kindle touch today, was very excited, couldn't wait to get downloading my wish list of books - its faulty! Won't turn on or charge, screen flickers madly!

Back to my paperbacks for now :-(

I enjoyed The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and now I'm onto Call The Midwife which is proving to be a fascinating and educational read! X

Funnily enough I'm also reading Call The Midwife...got the other two books in the trilogy to read afterwards :)

I've just downloaded The Deity by Steven Dunne. If the last two were anything to go buy I'm I'm for one hell of a ride!!! x

I'm just about to start the last book in Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness, they're teen books but very good, I'm hooked. I have the eyebags to prove it after a late night finishing the second one. The order is The Knife of Never Letting Go, The Ask and the Answer and finally Monsters of Men.

Finally got round to reading The Hunger Games trilogy on holiday . . . and wow!

Now can't decide between Fiona Walker's latest . . . or something else. I think I'll go with something less violent though!

linzipinzi said:
Bought a kindle touch today, was very excited, couldn't wait to get downloading my wish list of books - its faulty! Won't turn on or charge, screen flickers madly!

Back to my paperbacks for now :-(

Soooo, onto kindle no. 2. Works fab, am downloading books like a crazy woman!

Too many books - so little time!

What's Killing Hope about? I'm looking to get addicted to a new book (love that feeling) but so far everything I read is just so-so :(

Back