What's everyone reading at the moment?

I'm reading The Dukan Diet book :sigh: boring maybe but I'm learning a lot, cheers Saska

I ordered A game of thrones :) can't wait to read it

Absolutely love The Game of Thrones books xxx

I'm now on book 5, part 1 of Game of Thrones, 'A Dance with Dragons, 1: Dreams and Dust'. I'm sure it'll be as exciting as the other books. I go on holiday on Saturday & just can't wait for a week of sun, wine & reading my books:D

Sound like bliss to me. Have a great time. x

Last night I watched a film called 'Never Let Me Go' and now I'm desperate to read the book! It was on my to read list but now I've seen the film I want to see it more. Anyone else seen/read it?

Still reading A Clash of Kings. About 1/3 through. It's brilliant, really enjoying. Going to read a few shorter ones after this, before I tackle A Storm of Swords.

So wanted to jump on the band wagon and see what the fuss was about, brought 50 shades of grey last night, and finished it this evening!!
Not sure about how "explicit" it is, thought it was very tame myself, but loved the story and was amazed I had finished it, so brought the next two books!!

fizzyfluff said:
Got it on my to do list, let me know what you think x

17 lost : 50 to goal

I thought 'love from both' sides was great so downloaded 'love and sleepless nights' and have just finished that too :)

I'm reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak! It's a cracker - very sad but beautifully written x

Thanks for reminding me about this book...my friend recommended it to me last week and I'd completely forgotten the name of it! I've just started the third book in the Call The Midwife trilogy, so I'll read this one afterwards :) xx

I'm reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak! It's a cracker - very sad but beautifully written x

This is a brilliant book, loved it.

I have several books on the go at the minute but currently concentrating on The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory, it's a bit of trashy fluff but I love my bodice-ripping historical fiction!

dextersmum said:
[SUP][/SUP]

I have this on my book shelf.......so many books, so little time xx

I thoroughly recommend it! It's very clever and unusual! The narrator of the book is 'death/the grim reaper' which adds a creative twist! I feel your pain!

I can never understand people who read a book more than once (much as I'd love to) as there are just so many I want to read and that's just the ones that have already been written! Who knows what masterpieces are in the pipeline!! XXX

funcurls said:
I thoroughly recommend it! It's very clever and unusual! The narrator of the book is 'death/the grim reaper' which adds a creative twist! I feel your pain!

I can never understand people who read a book more than once (much as I'd love to) as there are just so many I want to read and that's just the ones that have already been written! Who knows what masterpieces are in the pipeline!! XXX

Ive re-read the Harry potters but that's about it. Books are never the same the 2nd time round and I have a huge list of books I want to read which keeps getting longer & longer thanks to goodreads & this thread!

im reading at the moment 'without a mothers love' by catherine king i have just read her other two novels women of iron and silk and steel really good read could not put them down

Finished The Book Thief- thoroughly recommended!! After the heavy and difficult subject matter I'm now onto some light chicklit in a book called The Perfect Location by Kate Forster- easy reading before I read the second and third of Steig Larsson's trilogy (The Girl Who Played With Fire and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest) It's been 3 years since I read Dragon Tattoo and loved it, so I havent the foggiest why I didn't read the whole trilogy at the time- too many other books to distract me I guess!! X

Back