What's everyone reading at the moment?

Happy Holidays said:
I'm very excited I'm now on the last of the Game of Thrones books, A Dance with Dragons 2: After the Feast, I'm on hols at the mo so hopefully should get quite a lot of it read:)

Which is your favourite so far? I'm still less than 2/3 through a clash of kings. Very much enjoying it though:)

Mini_Mog said:
Which is your favourite so far? I'm still less than 2/3 through a clash of kings. Very much enjoying it though:)

Mmmmmm not too sure not the one I've just read, but that said towards the end there is an interesting twist to one of the characters. I really don't know how it's all going to end, Daenerys needs to get her act together, maybe her time is now!

Happy Holidays said:
Mmmmmm not too sure not the one I've just read, but that said towards the end there is an interesting twist to one of the characters. I really don't know how it's all going to end, Daenerys needs to get her act together, maybe her time is now!

Ah but there's 2 more books till the end!

I do love daenerys' chapters. And her pets! I want one and also a direwolf.

Well I finally finished The Forgotten Garden (only took me a month, lol). It was really good but "the twist" was predictable. I'm a bit behind the current trends so have decided to give The Hunger Games a bash. 50 shades is just gonna have to wait.

I'm reading book 2 of A Song of Ice and Fire... As i was reading other posts i saw others reading same books so hadto stop reading as don't want to find out what happens next! I saw daenerys in the post and went no no no I can't read that! x

Suzystar said:
I'm reading book 2 of A Song of Ice and Fire... As i was reading other posts i saw others reading same books so hadto stop reading as don't want to find out what happens next! I saw daenerys in the post and went no no no I can't read that! x

I don't think we've posted any spoilers. I'm 80% through it now & don't want to put it down. Was so engrossed I almost missed my train stop this evening!

I don't think we've posted any spoilers. I'm 80% through it now & don't want to put it down. Was so engrossed I almost missed my train stop this evening!

I don't think we've posted any spoilers, I've always been careful when mentioning the books. Anyhow, I've now finished, book 5 part 2:D and it doesn't really come together until the last pages.

I'm now reading something completely different, my mum gave me a The Day My Life Changed, I think it's about near death experiences, so it's a bit of light reading, which I've not done for so long.

Back