What's everyone reading at the moment?

Oh good :) i should have known but didn't want to take the risk! my fiancé is on book6 and wants to talk to me about it but can't, doesn't help that I'm quite a slow reader, bless him! :)

Sent from Sue's iPhone using MiniMins :)

Having seen the movie last night I am starting Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter today... The movie was enjoyable, I hope the book is too, usually the book tends to be better...

Oh good :) i should have known but didn't want to take the risk! my fiancé is on book6 and wants to talk to me about it but can't, doesn't help that I'm quite a slow reader, bless him! :)

Nooooooooooo I thought book 5 was the last, flippin eck, there are two more to read, & here's me thinking it was all coming together. Yikes, best get myself on Amazon then & get them ordered before I start on the 30+ discworld books:rolleyes:

Happy Holidays said:
Nooooooooooo I thought book 5 was the last, flippin eck, there are two more to read, & here's me thinking it was all coming together. Yikes, best get myself on Amazon then & get them ordered before I start on the 30+ discworld books:rolleyes:

A dance of dragons is the latest that is out. Number 6 is called winds of winter but I don't know when it's out.

He can't wait for it to come out! Don't know when it'll be :)

Mini_Mog said:
A dance of dragons is the latest that is out. Number 6 is called winds of winter but I don't know when it's out.

There's winds of winter and a dream of spring (I think). They'll be years away yet. He took around 5 years between a feast for crows and a dance with dragons. Finished them all ages ago and really don't wanna wait that long for them. Need to find out what happens!

Currently reading the third eragon book 'brisingr'. Love the books, hate the film!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

_Gizmo_ said:
There's winds of winter and a dream of spring (I think). They'll be years away yet. He took around 5 years between a feast for crows and a dance with dragons. Finished them all ages ago and really don't wanna wait that long for them. Need to find out what happens!

Currently reading the third eragon book 'brisingr'. Love the books, hate the film!

I've also heard that he might make the series longer & he's telling the makers of the tv show what happens in each of the unwritten books in case he dies before he finishes the series!

He can't wait for it to come out! Don't know when it'll be :)

I'm not too sure when it's out either, but I've pre-ordered it on Amazon, I did check but it didn't say a release date on there, I'd like to have an idea when it's going to be release then I'd know whether to get started in the discworld series or not, mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Happy Holidays said:
I'm not too sure when it's out either, but I've pre-ordered it on Amazon, I did check but it didn't say a release date on there, I'd like to have an idea when it's going to be release then I'd know whether to get started in the discworld series or not, mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh, it's not available to pre-order on the kindle yet =( hopefully with the popularity now he will take less time to write it. I don't think he's even started writing it yet, so I think you'll have time to start reading other books. It only took me a few months to read the lot. About a month for a dance with dragons which isn't bad since its about the size of a dictionary!

_Gizmo_ said:
Oh, it's not available to pre-order on the kindle yet =( hopefully with the popularity now he will take less time to write it. I don't think he's even started writing it yet, so I think you'll have time to start reading other books. It only took me a few months to read the lot. About a month for a dance with dragons which isn't bad since its about the size of a dictionary!

Ive been reading a clash of kings for a good 5 weeks now, lol. About another week to go I think:)

Mini_Mog said:
Ive been reading a clash of kings for a good 5 weeks now, lol. About another week to go I think:)

Lol I managed to read half of the first book in a day because the library wouldnt let me renew it. I bought the rest. Wish I had read them on kindle, would have been easier.

I read The Day My Life Changed in one day, not done that for ages, it wasn't about near death experiences as I thought, but as the title says it was about peoples experiences of the day their life changed. It was really interesting, it's amazing what happenings can affect how we are as a person & how we see life in the future.

I've decided to start on the discworld books, I've already read the first one so it's The Light Fantastic for me, really looking forward to it, I just love Terry Pratchetts sense of humour.

Happy Holidays said:
I read The Day My Life Changed in one day, not done that for ages, it wasn't about near death experiences as I thought, but as the title says it was about peoples experiences of the day their life changed. It was really interesting, it's amazing what happenings can affect how we are as a person & how we see life in the future.

I've decided to start on the discworld books, I've already read the first one so it's The Light Fantastic for me, really looking forward to it, I just love Terry Pratchetts sense of humour.

I enjoy reading the Discworld Series. Vimes and Death are my favourite characters!

Baggiesles said:
I enjoy reading the Discworld Series. Vimes and Death are my favourite characters!

I love Rincewind!! :)

Thoroughly enjoying The Girl Who Played With Fire! Can't believe I didn't read.it 3 years ago when I read Dragon Tattoo! Theyre so gripping!

fizzyfluff said:
I must be the only person in the work who can't get into the dragon tattoo, failed 3times so far!

18 lost : 49 to goal

I have to admit, I found the first bit murder to get through, the bit that banged on about Swedish economics! I also had to give it a couple of tries, but once the key plot started, a few chapters in, I was hooked!! X

Back