What's everyone reading at the moment?

'a stolen life' by Jaycee Dugard.

have just started reading pride and prejudice as never read it befor. And picturing colin firth as mr darcy is always a bonus for me lol xx

Just finished Never Let Me Go, which was ok, but another case of me not caring about the characters and i got bored before it was halfway through.

So without further ado I am jumping on the bandwagon and going to find out if the current best seller is deserving of its popularity.

Just finished the 50 shades of grey books ( I quite enjoyed them )
and have now started Not what she seems by [h=3]Victorine E. Lieske[/h]

Pure by Julianna Baggott, fabulous apocalyptic story, quite a chunky book and I'm 75% through it from yesterday--- damn you having to sleep!!

I've seen there is a sequel but it isn't out until Feb 2013!!!

19 lost : 48 to goal

I'm reading the last of the Steig Larssons- The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest. Such good writing and very exciting! Can't believe I didn't read the second and third 3 years ago when I read T.G.W.T.D.T! Despite having to get your head around all the names ending in 'sson', they're just so good! X

cathyannegraham said:
Hi, just finished fifty shades series and couldn't put it down either, really enjoyed it. Have just started Love from both sides.

I read Love...From Both Sides Too! It's hysterical! X

Just started it and so far so good. Was a bit worried when I got it as it diverts to Africa and I love books that are about traditional Christmases. So, have to read a bit more to see :)

Sammy

Back