What's everyone reading at the moment?

What a great thread this is, hope you dont mid if I join in. I've just finished Rumours by Freya North, exactly the same as all of her other books in terms of plot but a nice easy read. About to start the another book which I got on my kindle for 20p, who knows what that's going to be like!

tobefitandhealthy said:
What a great thread this is, hope you dont mid if I join in. I've just finished Rumours by Freya North, exactly the same as all of her other books in terms of plot but a nice easy read. About to start the another book which I got on my kindle for 20p, who knows what that's going to be like!

I will try this next. I agree it's a good thread.

I'm reading the 50 shades trilogy...wanted to see what the commotion was about :D
I'm also a massive fan of Martina Cole and Kathy Reich. Actually I will try and read most things to be honest..

Well Moggie, and others who have read Game of Thrones, you'll be pleased to hear that following a shaky and unsure start, I'm now really getting into it!! I've only read 20% (Kindle lingo!) as I haven't had a lot of time to read lately, but as you know it's a long read! The characterisation is fantastic and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!!XXX

funcurls said:
Well Moggie, and others who have read Game of Thrones, you'll be pleased to hear that following a shaky and unsure start, I'm now really getting into it!! I've only read 20% (Kindle lingo!) as I haven't had a lot of time to read lately, but as you know it's a long read! The characterisation is fantastic and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!!XXX

It is a long read but very enjoyable... xx

funcurls said:

It's worth persevering with, I almost gave up in the beginning but it's a worthwhile read! Glad you are enjoying :)

My other half has just started reading Game of Thrones, I wasn't allowed to read it first :hmm:he took a while to get into it but now cant put it down x

I'm reading the 50 shades trilogy...wanted to see what the commotion was about :D
I'm also a massive fan of Martina Cole and Kathy Reich. Actually I will try and read most things to be honest..
have u read kimberly chambers , mandasue heller or karen rose? they all r like martina cole if not better x

bookworm77 said:
have just finished the monday to friday man which i thought was brilliant , got it for 20p on kindle

Ooh I've got that on mine hun! It has great reviews-perhaps I'll read it after Game of Thrones! Has anyone read Victoria Hislops latest 'The Thread'? I adored The Island and The Return and have The Thread lined up to read x

funcurls said:
Ooh I've got that on mine hun! It has great reviews-perhaps I'll read it after Game of Thrones! Has anyone read Victoria Hislops latest 'The Thread'? I adored The Island and The Return and have The Thread lined up to read x

What is the island like? Is it a nice summery read?

Just finished Divergent- loved it. Now onto the first mortal instruments book by Cassandra Clare- City of Bones.

Mini_Mog said:
Just finished Divergent- loved it. Now onto the first mortal instruments book by Cassandra Clare- City of Bones.

Love City of Bones in fact the whole series is fab... Enjoy! X

sleepytimesadie said:
Love City of Bones in fact the whole series is fab... Enjoy! X

I will! Just read the first few paragraphs so I haven't really got going with it yet. Heard lots of good things so looking forward to reading:)

Back