What's everyone reading at the moment?

I'm reading One Day by David Nicholls. It's ok not my best read for a while but my mum gave me the DVD n I always prefer to read the book before I watch the film!

I've decided to give up on VS Naipaul, not so good now he has moved to England to study.

I'm finally reading The Outlander series, I've just started Cross Stitch & so far it's very good, it's well written & very easy to follow.

I seem to be addicted to Jeffery Archer at the moment. I am very surprised, I downloaded Kane and Able onto my Kindle free but it sat unread for ages. I started reading it when it was my only choice left and couldn't put it down. Since then I have read several of his books and enjoyed them all. I'm reading False Impression now.

Whiteybitey said:
I'm reading One Day by David Nicholls. It's ok not my best read for a while but my mum gave me the DVD n I always prefer to read the book before I watch the film!

I enjoyed the plot development towards the end of the book!

Reading A week in December by Sebastian Faulks I always enjoy his books.

Almost finished the hobbit and really excited about my next book. It's Moloka'i by Alan Brennert. It's about a young girl living in Hawaii who contracts leprosy and is sent to live in a leper colony. It goes through her life as she grows up.

Mini_Mog said:
Almost finished the hobbit and really excited about my next book. It's Moloka'i by Alan Brennert. It's about a young girl living in Hawaii who contracts leprosy and is sent to live in a leper colony. It goes through her life as she grows up.

That sounds interesting Mogs! Have you read The Island by Victoria Hislop? Also about a leper colony on an island off Crete, it's brilliant! X Also meant a lot to me as I went there when I was 13 xxx

funcurls said:
That sounds interesting Mogs! Have you read The Island by Victoria Hislop? Also about a leper colony on an island off Crete, it's brilliant! X Also meant a lot to me as I went there when I was 13 xxx

It's on my 'to read' list. I know it's quite a popular book. Are her other 2 books the return and the thread sequels or are they different? I've just started Moloka'i and so far I'm enjoying it:)

Back