What's everyone reading at the moment?

I'm about to start Candide by Voltaire, not because I'm a super intellectual or anything but because it's part of my Open University course. It looks quite enjoyable. I just finished Oroonoko by Aphra Behn, it was a lot more fun to read than I thought it would be!

Reading White Cat by Holly Black...It's the DarkSouls book choice this quarter... Finding it a bit slow at the moment hope it improves...

bunnylovesalan said:
I am currently reading Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan and Me before you by JoJo Moyes :D
I really wanna read that Sue Townsend book (xmas wish list) hehe

Me before you is such a brilliant book! I loved it

Bones are forever - Kathy Reichs

Not posted in here for a while.... I'm working my way through the twilight saga at the moment and currently on the 3rd book-Eclipse. I love twilight, if I feel poorly I always watch a twilight movie! Definitely not literary genius, but I still love it:)

I've just come back from the Florida Keys & whilst there heard so much about the 7 mile bridge & the 'railroad'. So much so I bought Last Train to Paradise, which was about how Henry Flagler built the railroad from Miami to Key West, the problems he had whilst building it, it was a truly wonderful read. It such a shame the hurricane in 1935 put an end to the railroad, I'd have loved to have travelled on that train.

Anyhow now back on The Outlander series & reading book 4 Drums of Autum, so far so good, just loving this series.

I have just finished reading I shot daddy by Stacey Lannert. A true and moving book which at times was quite graphic and I wasn't sure I would be able to read on but you just have to know what happens.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Back