What's everyone reading at the moment?

My fave author is Lesley pearse, I'd really recommend starting with belle and the the promise as a follow up x

I want to get abck into reading again and was wondering if there was any books that effected your life or made you think about things (iykwim!!)

A Fine Balance - Rohinton Mistry
Even The Dogs - Jon McGregor
An Evil Cradling - Brian Keenan

Can all be quite harrowing at times but they're excellent, excellent books. x

I'm reading two at the moment:
"The Smarter Science of Slim" by Jonathan Bailor (I'd recommend this as a must-read for anyone struggling with weight loss)
and
"At the Devil's Table" by William C. Rempel

I shot daddy by Stacey Lannert was an eye opening read. Very graphic in parts and sometimes I wasn't sure I would be able to finish it but it kept you wanting to know what happened

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

They both sound intriguing...x
Am enjoying them both.
The Jonathan Bailor one isn't at all "sciency" despite the title. Well, maybe it is a bit but he has described all of the scientific studies in layman's terms so it's really easy to digest.
The Devils Table is a real-life story of an inside-man from the Columbian Cali Drugs Cartel who decided to secretly turn against them... haven't got to quite why yet but it's gripping stuff. x

I got a kindle for Christmas from my partner and have downloaded a lot of free books. Im reading the rockstars daughter at the moment.
Im also on book 2 of the girl ... Trilogy. Love the first one and am just getting in to this one

Loved it and have just finished the 2nd one, about to start on the next one now x

I am really loving it... I was worried it was going to be another Twishite (sorry fans but I hate it with a passion!) But most impressed... I will read the others too... I hope the film does it justice... If Jeremy Irons twinkles I will walk out the cinema! Lol...x

I've created a list & just know I need lots of holidays in order to read them all:eek: I just keep adding books to the list after recomendations on here.

I've started that this morning after seeing a couple of suggestions and the beauty wih my Kindle is can put on a wish list on there and then get them when ready, before I used to forget! I just have to remember the fact that even though it doesn't feel like it as its so easy to click and buy that I still have to pay for them! well the ones that aren't free that is!

Haha my wish list is huge, as is the amount of kindle purchases on my credit card statement! lol

I am really loving it... I was worried it was going to be another Twishite (sorry fans but I hate it with a passion!) But most impressed... I will read the others too... I hope the film does it justice... If Jeremy Irons twinkles I will walk out the cinema! Lol...x

I am loving it 2, I usually tend to down load the free books on my kindle but I have actually paid for them. i waited a whole 2 hrs before I bought the 3rd one. But I am already itching to get reading it today.. stupid work stopping me. I do hope the film does it justice there are a few things I am already not happy about with the casting but hey ho x

I am loving it 2, I usually tend to down load the free books on my kindle but I have actually paid for them. i waited a whole 2 hrs before I bought the 3rd one. But I am already itching to get reading it today.. stupid work stopping me. I do hope the film does it justice there are a few things I am already not happy about with the casting but hey ho x

Isn't that always the way? Can just imagine Jeremy Irons as Macon though, when I read his lines I can hear his voice in my head...x

nothing at the moment just read tulisas book now i need ideas of what to read i like books like fifty shades, and karin slaughter.

Back