What's everyone reading at the moment?

We can compare notes when we go see it yeah? X

Definitely , can't wait for it to be released, do you know if they are gonna make films for all of the series? X

I just read "I've got your number" by Sophie Kinsella. Really enjoyed it, she makes me laugh :)

Also read "Jennifer's Garden" which was a kindle offer which was also quite good.

nothing at the moment just read tulisas book now i need ideas of what to read i like books like fifty shades, and karin slaughter.

Have u read tess gerritsen? She's really good. Or Kathy reichs. Or tami hoag is a bit of a cross between the two! Steamy thrillers!! X

Joining a book club and the book is The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society not sure about it so far, hope I get into it soon!

Just finished Miranda harts it is just me . Had it as a Christmas present,some laughs in it. To be honest not usual read love a good horror especially supernatural. Just started Adam bakers juggernaut seems promising so far.

Having just finished The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes I've just started another one of hers, The Mystery of Mercy Close.
I laugh and cry at every book of hers.

Having just finished The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes I've just started another one of hers, The Mystery of Mercy Close.
I laugh and cry at every book of hers.

I love Marian Keyes Havre u read you read this charming man?? that's my favourite.. haven't read mystery of mercy close is That a new one?? x

Back