What's everyone reading at the moment?

99 Coffins by David Wellington... Laura Caxton series, second book, I am about halfway through now, I really enjoyed the first one but at the moment this one is a bit samey... I am hoping it improves, otherwise I might just have to ditch the series...

has anyone read any true storys of slimmers or chiclit .and can let me know what ones they liked thankyou.i have a kindil lorna :sign0144:

Chicklit ones I enjoyed were "Mum on the Run" by Fiona Gibson & "The Desperate Bride's Diet Club" by Alison Sherlock

I love Marian Keyes Havre u read you read this charming man?? that's my favourite.. haven't read mystery of mercy close is That a new one?? x

Yes I've read it, absolutely loved it. I always cry and laugh at her books, I think she is an amazing writer. Mercy Close is her latest one. I'll let you know what it's like. Not had time to read any since the weekend!

Perfect for you by Kate Perry its free on Kobo :):love::love:

Its worth reading.
My to read list is getting longer thanks to this thread :)

and mine! and then with the kindle offers too......but its great as am reading stuff I wouldn't have before and am reading quicker too :)

Have just finished the half life of Hannah and though it took a while to get into I did enjoy it but I found it a bit affecting for some reason...maybe just because am pmt lol

There is a FB page Free Digital Reads which lists between 6-8 free books most days. My kindle is nvr empty. Jst finished love, life & polar bear tattoo. Was gd read. Now started on The Hostage. I have read some really gd books from this - all 4 free :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

There is a FB page Free Digital Reads which lists between 6-8 free books most days. My kindle is nvr empty. Jst finished love, life & polar bear tattoo. Was gd read. Now started on The Hostage. I have read some really gd books from this - all 4 free :)

hi ive liked the page but I dont understand how u get the books free?? xx

hi ive liked the page but I dont understand how u get the books free?? xx

They will post a post on FB then there will b a web addresses, this will take u 2 a page wi the books & descriptions. There will b 2 web addresses, choose the uk 1. This will take u 2 amazon page, make sure price is zero b4 purchasing. Hope this helps. Think only 4 kindle tho - not sure on how they all work 2b honest!!!

They will post a post on FB then there will b a web addresses, this will take u 2 a page wi the books & descriptions. There will b 2 web addresses, choose the uk 1. This will take u 2 amazon page, make sure price is zero b4 purchasing. Hope this helps. Think only 4 kindle tho - not sure on how they all work 2b honest!!!

thank you :) xx

I've just finished reading the Mystery of Mercy close. Very different I felt from her previous books but still great reading and hilarious. Definintely shows the influence of her breakdown on her writing. Quite sad really.

That sounds like a great read I may have to get that ellie x

Yep I would Jody if you like Marian Keyes style. ;)

I'm not actually reading a novel at this moment in time but instead reading Nigel Slater's 'The Kitchen Diaries.' So interesting if you love cooking. I'd enjoyed reading Marian Keyes Saved by Cake so I thought I'd take a stab at this. Might have to read his 2nd diary next. :)

I'm now reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, was recommended by a friend, it's quite good keeps you guessing!

which one?? the thursdays one I think is about a woman who falls out with her husband so meets a new man every thursday in the park dont quote me on it tho :)
blood hunt is about a woman who is determined to become a vampire xx

Back