What's everyone reading at the moment?

which one?? the thursdays one I think is about a woman who falls out with her husband so meets a new man every thursday in the park dont quote me on it tho :)
blood hunt is about a woman who is determined to become a vampire xx

Blood hunt, I am partial to a bit of vampire fiction :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Reading The Creep by JT Foster... Not for those of a delicate sensibility... It's about a very nasty random serial killer... Think Hannibal Lecter and The Following...

i am reading casper the cat .true story of a cat .who used to ride on the bus .in plymouth.makes you wonder what your cat .gets up to .when they go out .:kitty:

i am reading casper the cat .true story of a cat .who used to ride on the bus .in plymouth.makes you wonder what your cat .gets up to .when they go out .:kitty:

I always wanted to buy one of those cameras for cats so I could see where my cat went too, but never bought one. When he passed away one of my neighbours asked about him, I said he's in kitty heaven & he said 'oh I thought something must have happened he's not been in for a while' apparently he used to go in their house, eat, sleep & play:eek:

i used to have a book when i was about 8 about a cat called felix who used to go to every house on the street and have a meal they all thought it was "their" cat and then they all found out and decided to share it so each day he would go to another house so he didnt get fat rather then go to all of them every day (sounds naff now but i used to love it brings back great memories) :eek:

and mine! and then with the kindle offers too......but its great as am reading stuff I wouldn't have before and am reading quicker too :)

Have just finished the half life of Hannah and though it took a while to get into I did enjoy it but I found it a bit affecting for some reason...maybe just because am pmt lol

I may have to try that one just had a look in the kindle store and its cheap enough.

I got a great buy from kindle called Shanghai girls it is like three books in one as you go through this woman's life, I was in tears for most of it

The Light Between Oceans by M L Stedman. Only 12% in so not sure how it is yet!

Back