What's everyone reading at the moment?

Just finished Martina Coles The Family, she's one of my favourite authors. I used to always have my nose in a book but dont get enough quiet time to enjoy it as much now. I have read all the True Blood & Anita Blake series but its been a while so might start again. I have been debating wether to get a kindle or not, cant decide if i would like to read a novel on tablet :-/

Just finished Martina Coles The Family, she's one of my favourite authors. I used to always have my nose in a book but dont get enough quiet time to enjoy it as much now. I have read all the True Blood & Anita Blake series but its been a while so might start again. I have been debating wether to get a kindle or not, cant decide if i would like to read a novel on tablet :-/

hey I love marian keyes. im reading lucy sullivan is getting married and im kookong forward to reading the family. I had to sell my kindle and I miss it :( i would recommend to get the kindle and not kindle fire as its too much like an ipad and has glare.. I also spent too much time on apps so didnt actually read where as the kindle you cant do that :)

Just started Turned by Morgan Rice, first vampire book I have ever read, jelly belly I would recommend a Kindle I had the kindle touch then upgraded to the fire had it a few weeks then went back to my kindle touch, I didn't like the fire. I also have a Acer tablet and love that too,

I'm re-reading Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. It's one of the standard school curriculum books, and I'm trying to read everything off the current national curriculum to prepare myself for starting my teaching course in September.

I am now the proud owner of a Kindle :) Dont have a clue what to download for work tonight, will skim thru this thread for a few recommendations & look at the free books on offer. Will be good to free up the space my paper/hardbacks are taking up :)

Like free digital reads on fb, they give you at least 6 free books every other day if not every day. I have read lots of books from here, some good some bad but for free so can't complain!!!

I think u could get thirsdays in the park for 20p thats really good... im going to get a kindle as soon as I get paid :) x

Do u ave smart fond, download kindle app for free

I listen to audiobooks because of health reasons. I have recently finished Mark Tufo's Zombie Fallout series (up to the latest book . which is the sixth in the series). I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to them and highly recommend them. The characters are excellent and so well written that you very quickly become invested in them. Tufo writes with great witt and humor which helps to ground the story, making it feel more real. The audiobooks are read by Sean Runette who really brings the characters to life. I've become a big fan and am working my way through his other books and series.

Hi im reading the tenant of wildfell hall by anne bronte im loving it so far never eead a bronte novel before has anyone read this one ifso what your opinion of it

I'm currently reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, for the fifth time!! The last book before that was Marian Keys, The Mystery of Mercy Close, but I finished that in a day ):

Patricia Cornwall Scarpetta... Read The Book of the Dead over the weekend so I thought I would carry on with the series... X

Last edited:
I've read all of these x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I (as you know Lisa) get sidetracked by the bookclub books and lose my way in series that I love so I am determined to catch up with some of them... What did you think of The Book of the Dead? I thought the ending was a bit rushed and it never got round to explaining why Meddick the hearse driver was murdered...x

Back