What's everyone reading at the moment?

Yes I know exactly what you are like.. I find sometimes her books are quite rushed :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

She has got worse for it... It's almost like she is just turning them out to meet her quota...xx

Yup I agree, I've lost interest with her now .. Were as years ago I was eagerly waiting her release dates

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree with you guys on Cornwell. Shame really as I also used to love her books.

I get Kev audio books as he doesn't enjoy reading but will listen so any books I have read and enjoyed I get him on his iPod...xx

Yes, my partner is the same and has just started listening to audiobooks.

The Scarpetta factor to bring the series to an end... In fact I almost wish I hadn't bothered... I am a quarter of the way through and I am not sure I want to finish it... I keep hoping she will go back to the Scarpetta from the older books as I don't like this new paranoid one a shadow of who she was in the first books... What a shame... I think she
lost the plot after her pathetic attempt at solving the Jack the Ripper case...

Hi haglaz im just discovering the brontes iv read tenant of wildfell hall cudnt put it down now im reading sense and sensibility so far good i downloaded them free from my kindle

Given up on The Scarpetta Factor and am now reading Graham Masterton White Bones... Although on Goodreads when I put it in on my currently reading list it came up as A Terrible Beauty... No idea why but the synopsis was exactly the same... I got it for 59p which more than makes up for the 4.99 I wasted on the Scarpetta one...

I read a good book. The Silver Locket by Margaret James. Got it free 4 kindle. Really good read. Its a series so downloaded the next but then read This Time Next Door by Gretchen Galway. A feel good easy read.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I read a good book. The Silver Locket by Margaret James. Got it free 4 kindle. Really good read. Its a series so downloaded the next but then read This Time Next Door by Gretchen Galway. A feel good easy read.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I just finished This Time Next Door, was a good easy read :) Silver locket has gone up to £1.97! lol X

Back