What's everyone reading at the moment?

I'm getting stuck on things to read. Working in a library all you see is books all day. I'm usually an avid crime-gore person but lately I'm wanting some chic lit And I have no idea who to go for. Any help? X

I'm getting stuck on things to read. Working in a library all you see is books all day. I'm usually an avid crime-gore person but lately I'm wanting some chic lit And I have no idea who to go for. Any help? X

marian keyes she is amazing :)

I am reading rock chick by Kirsten Ashley and really enjoying,which I am surprised at as I am usually an avid crime reader too

I've finally finished reading an Echo in the Bone, I've thoroughly enjoyed the series, but now for a different genre & Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites:D just 33 in this series:eek:

I've finally finished reading an Echo in the Bone, I've thoroughly enjoyed the series, but now for a different genre & Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites:D just 33 in this series:eek:

He is a bit prolific... But funny as... Enjoy...xx. Me I am reading Beautiful Creatures three Beautiful Chaos... And listening on Audible to I Alex Cross...

Yep he is so funny, I've not listened to a book for ages, I sed to listen to them on hols, but I've not really had the type of holiday where I get time to sit & relax!!!!!!!!!!!

I nicked Kevs iPod with his audible books on he won't read but will listen... So because I felt sick the other day I took that and left Mr Kindle along...x

I'm trying to get back into reading at the moment. While I was in school and college I used to read all the time but I sort of just stopped. I read the first two Hunger Games books last year and enjoyed them.

At the moment I'm reading Let The Circle Be Unbroken by Mildred D Taylor. It's the sequel to Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry, which I read when I was in school. :)

Finished Beautiful Chaos book three of the Caster Chronicles... Now reading Children of the Sun book three of the Two AM series and The Burning Wire by Jeffery Deaver... I like to have a couple on the go so that I can choose which to read to suit my.mood... Usually one takes over completely and I end up engrossed in that... I tend to have a Pratchett on the back burner for a little light relief if a book is a bit heavy going or too harrowing...

I've just finished the "Gone" Series by Michael Grant - they were pretty good. Was bought Inferno by Dan Brown a little while ago which i haven't read yet. Will have to decide tonight which book to read next as always need one on the go!!

I've just started reading We Need To Talk about Kevin...I'm not sure whether I'll get into it or not at the moment, it hasn't really grabbed me straight away like some books do

Keep going, it's a hard one to get into but once you do it's brill, have you seen the film? if you haven't you won't know how it all ends until nearly the end, it's brill.

Just finished Princess about the Saudi Princess, couldn't put it down!

I feel like I've been reading Let The Circle Be Unbroken for weeks. I don't have as much time as I would like. I'll finish it though. I may have to renew it in the library on Tuesday. I've requested A Spot Of Bother by Mark Haddon and I have to collect it this week.

Back