What's everyone reading at the moment?

Jane Green - The Accidental Husband

Jane Green - The Accidental Husband

Read that on my holidays a few months ago, enjoyed a different kinda story to the normal chick lit

Just finished s book recommend here called the magpies by mark Edwards was very gripping and a great read

Keep going, it's a hard one to get into but once you do it's brill, have you seen the film? if you haven't you won't know how it all ends until nearly the end, it's brill.

Well on your advice I've kept going with We need to talk about Kevin, and I have to say I am actually getting into it. I haven't seen the film, so it's all a surprise to me :) xx

Well on your advice I've kept going with We need to talk about Kevin, and I have to say I am actually getting into it. I haven't seen the film, so it's all a surprise to me :) xx

I've heard about this book before, who is the author? I might give it a go x

I've heard about this book before, who is the author? I might give it a go x

The author is Lionel Shriver. It's not the sort of book I'd usually read, but as I said above I'm actually getting into it now :) xx

I'm reading the 4th Harry Potter at the moment...only discovered Harry potter for myself a few weeks ago. I started to read the first book when it first came out but I read it in my motherlanguage German and I hated the book. During a browse through the bookstore over here in the UK I saw the 1st HP book and thought I give it another try and I loved it :) Its 100% better in English than in German lol

Just finished A Spot of Bother by Mark Haddon

finished the lost symbol by dan brown - liked it but not as good as some of the others having said that it is really gripping and I finished it really quickly

Darren Shan - Zom-B City

Hi hope you dont mind me jumping in but im reading no one has sex on Tuesday and its a really good funny book definitely recommend

Back