What's everyone reading at the moment?

I think I've now decided on The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared as my next read. Has anyone read this? Is it worth reading? I'm also thinking about buying The Night Circus for my kindle...would anybody recommend it?

Ive been trying to read it and it is good but I keep having a break from it and reading other stuff in between

I think I've now decided on The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared as my next read. Has anyone read this? Is it worth reading? I'm also thinking about buying The Night Circus for my kindle...would anybody recommend it?

I read the night circus for my book club it was ok but I didn't love it x

Well I've just downloaded The Night Circus to read, and the new book in the Anita Blake series (Affliction). I've also downloaded the new Karin Slaughter book (Unseen) and the latest Karen Rose book (Did you miss me?). Lots of reading ahead, woooo! :D

I'm not sure whether I'll get into the Hundred-Year-Old man book or not yet. It's not gripped me from the start I have to say! xx

I've just finished Inferno by Dan Brown. It was amazing and i highly recommend it. I couldn't put it down and i'm gutted i've finished it! Going to have a look around WHSmith tomorrow to see if I can find something else, would like a bit of a romance one this time though.. x

I downloaded a free kindle book called The Devils Closet by Stacy Dittrich. It was so good & turns out it is a series, now on the 3rd 1!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

bought the white queen today, it's been on bbc1 for a few weeks but i haven't bothered to watch it so thought i'd buy the book as it was on offer for 4 quid.

Also bought Me before you by jojo moyes and the longest holiday by paige toon!

Btw, WHSmith have an offer on currently which is buy 1 book and get a 2nd book for £1 :) x

I've just finished Inferno by Dan Brown. It was amazing and i highly recommend it. I couldn't put it down and i'm gutted i've finished it! Going to have a look around WHSmith tomorrow to see if I can find something else, would like a bit of a romance one this time though.. x

Ooo, I forgot I'd downloaded this one too! So much reading to do, so little time! :D x

bought the white queen today, it's been on bbc1 for a few weeks but i haven't bothered to watch it so thought i'd buy the book as it was on offer for 4 quid.

Also bought Me before you by jojo moyes and the longest holiday by paige toon!

Btw, WHSmith have an offer on currently which is buy 1 book and get a 2nd book for £1 :) x

Me before you is a really good read, hope u enjoy :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Reading that at the moment! Really enjoying it .... Don't tell me what happens :)

I'm re-reading Unseen Academicals by Terry Pratchett. Got to love the Discworld books!

Back