What's everyone reading at the moment?

Big kid reading Harry Potters again lol

I loved Me Before You as well :)

Glad to see more TP fans! Mort is good, I love the Death series. Just finishing UA, and think I might have to re-read some of the Night Watchmen or Witches series.

Started reading a book called Say Goodbye but I can't get into it at all for some reason. So I'm going to start The Red House by Mark Haddon. I've read 2 of his books and loved them. I bought this one about 3 weeks ago. :)

so damn true :)

Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist!!! Such an inspirational moving book, absolutely love it. Recommend any of his books to anybody. Absolutely brilliant, can't praise enough!
alchemist.jpg

Finished Me Before You last night, was a lovely book and great story! lost count of the amount of times i had a little cry though... so sensitive!

Going to start The White Queen tonight I think :)

I am currently reading 'Cut Short (DI Geraldine Steel) - Leigh Russell
I have a Kindle and it goes everywhere with me. I read much more than I watch TV

Love...love ... Love my kindle ...xx

I love mine too. It's just the original basic Kindle I got 2 Christmases ago but it does me. So many bargains on there

Started reading a book called Say Goodbye but I can't get into it at all for some reason. So I'm going to start The Red House by Mark Haddon. I've read 2 of his books and loved them. I bought this one about 3 weeks ago. :)

I'll be interested to get someone else's view on The Red House. I too loved mark haddon's other books, but I'm finding this one tough to get into.x

Interesting to read people's views on kindles. I've never had one although boyfriend keeps asking me if I want one. I'm not sure I'd like one as I love books so much..... Does anyone else feel the same or did anyone feel the same but got a kindle and liked it?

Interesting to read people's views on kindles. I've never had one although boyfriend keeps asking me if I want one. I'm not sure I'd like one as I love books so much..... Does anyone else feel the same or did anyone feel the same but got a kindle and liked it?

I never thought I would manage without a book, and then my friend let me borrow her Sony book reader in 2009, never looked back since.. I have a kindle now and I love it x

I still buy books, there are some that I have the sets off that I like to keep collecting.
I think Kindles have their Pros & Cons.
I do miss reading the covers of books, standing in Asda/Tescos or my local book shop browsing through all of them. But the convenience of the Kindle was what made it so inviting for me. If it's late and I finish what I'm reading I can just search and download something straight away.
You can get a Kindle App for Mobiles/iPads/Laptops/PCs, all you need is an Amazon account. You can kind of 'try before you buy' :)

I've got a kindle too but still do buy books now and again. The beauty of the kindle is taking it on holiday, no more having to weigh the case down with books!

I've got the old one with keyboard as well, I love it.

Told my DH I didn't want one then I got one free through work and absolutely loved it!

I still buy books if they're reference ones I can flick through or that have a lot of pictures otherwise its my Kindle :)

I'm reading George Orwell's 1984. First time reading it and I'm really enjoying it. Though it is a tad unsettling and very very thought provoking!

I'm reading George Orwell's 1984. First time reading it and I'm really enjoying it. Though it is a tad unsettling and very very thought provoking!

I had to read this book for my A level English lit course...I hated it so much I didn't even bother to finish reading it before the exam. Naughty Sian!

Have you read The Handmaid's Tale? That was the book we had to compare it to xx

I want to read the Handmaids Tale, it's on my 'to read' list, that's when I've finished the 30+ discworld books!!!!

I actually really enjoyed The Handmaid's Tale, which is why I was so disappointed at the strength of my feelings against 1984 xx

Back