What's everyone reading at the moment?

I'm reading the first in the Meredith Gentry series of books, A Kiss of Shadows, by Laurell K Hamilton. I've just about finished the first book so I'll be starting on the second one afterwards. I'm not finding it quite as enthralling as the Anita Blake series, but I'm sure it will pick up :) xx

What's it about? X

What's it about? X

They're a series about a faerie princess who's working for a detective agency, and she's got to produce an heir to the throne so she can beat her cousin to the throne. If they end up being anything like the Anita Blake series they'll be a little bit risque! Xx

Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult, enjoying it so far :)

Reading the 'Diary of Bridget Jones'. I've seen the films but never read the books.
Wanted to read these before reading the new one. (Can't believe what happens!)

They're a series about a faerie princess who's working for a detective agency, and she's got to produce an heir to the throne so she can beat her cousin to the throne. If they end up being anything like the Anita Blake series they'll be a little bit risque! Xx

Thanks think I'll add those to my 'to read' list x

Thanks think I'll add those to my 'to read' list x

I'd definitely recommend the Anita Blake series by the same author. I'm reserving judgement on the Meredith Gentry series so far :) xx

I have just brought "code" by kathy reichs not read any of her books yet. Will let you know how I get on !

I'm going to be trying to get hold of that tomorrow. I've read all her books - they're fab!

Started reading code. But think I'm more in the mood for something light hearted and easy to read.
Any one have any ideas?

Have u got a kindle? Download thursdays in the park :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

my kindle broke :'( i say it broke, i actually stood on it by accident when picking my daughter up off the bed. Im so upset!! So many books on there to read and some I was part way through!! I will have to get charity shop real book shopping until I can afford a new one.

my kindle broke :'( i say it broke, i actually stood on it by accident when picking my daughter up off the bed. Im so upset!! So many books on there to read and some I was part way through!! I will have to get charity shop real book shopping until I can afford a new one.

Have you got the kindle app on your phone.? All your books will still be on the app.!! :p

Try telling Amazon what happened...They might take pity on you and offer you agood deal on a new one... worth a try...xx

Sent from my BNTV400 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I stood on my kindle before and Amazon exchanged it for £50 so definitely phone! This was 2011 so prices might be a little different now xx

Back