What's everyone reading at the moment?

Have you got an iPad/iPhone ?

I've got the kindle app on my iPad and also on my smartphone .

Have u got a kindle? Download thursdays in the park :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have brought it. It only cost 99p. So looking forward to going to bed for a quiet nice read.
I enjoyed it hope you do!

my kindle broke :'( i say it broke, i actually stood on it by accident when picking my daughter up off the bed. Im so upset!! So many books on there to read and some I was part way through!! I will have to get charity shop real book shopping until I can afford a new one.
Oh no! Hope amazon are kind to you!

my broken touch screen on my android tablet lets me read kindle books, woohoo, all is not lost!

Reading the 'Diary of Bridget Jones'. I've seen the films but never read the books.
Wanted to read these before reading the new one. (Can't believe what happens!)

The films are great but the books are so much better!!! Had a total clear out of books but kept the Bridget jones ones! Haven't got the new one yet though.

So after years of my fiancé asking if I want a kindle for Xmas I think I am going to say yes if only for the sole reason he can't see how many books I buy!!!!

Finished the night circus, which I really enjoyed. Really interesting book, very atmospheric.

I'm now reading Bared to You by Sylvia Day, not got to any rude bits yet, lol!

A series of 5 books by Ellie Dean. Beach View Boarding House.

1. There`ll Be Blue Skies
2. Far From Home
3. Keep Smiling Through
4. Where The Heart Lies
5. Always in my Heart

Set in the Second World War. Great Reads. Am just finishing no 4

No 6 out next year

Lol. Yes I know what you mean.! I guess you shouldn't cross her lol.! But she is honest and the book reads how she talks. But to me she does seem to put it about a bit.!:eek:
And oh my she does go into detail about Alex.:eek:

I'm reading that too, I get a bit uncomfortable reading it though the way she talks about some people though.

Bn looking for a good read as kindle jst bn left lying for few wks, started reading something but didn't hold my interest & kind if put me off reading again.

I'm currently reading Moon over Soho (the second book in the PC Grant trilogy). Really good reading, and well written. Magic and crime, who would have thought two genres like that could mix!

I'm nearing the end of Stephen King's most recent book, Doctor Sleep, which is a sequel of sorts to The Shining.

It's a lot different to The Shining and you don't need to have read it really to enjoy this but I suppose it helps.

I'm really enjoying it.

No turning back, Tiffany Snow.
Freebie on the kindle , so far so good!

Back