What's everyone reading at the moment?

Just finished divergent in four days which is very quick for me. It's fab couldn't recommend it enough. About to download the next one in the series now.

Finished the second one onto the final one now.

I'm really into chick-lit at the moment, reading You're The One That I Don't Want by Alexandra Potter.

Yesterday I read 'Lord John and the Hellfire Club' just a short story, I'm going to read the rest in the series soon.

I've now started on Now is the Hour, by Hilary Green, its about a group of friends in a variety show, who all have to go their own way when WWII breaks out, its light hearted & easy to read.

Dancing With Darkness, which I picked up from the library on a whim. It's the true story of a British woman who went to Afghanistan by herself and stayed there for a while. I'm any halfway through and it's a great read.

Attachments

• 1390861447237.jpg
    1390861447237.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 54
I'm a massive chick lit fan & am currently on Carole Matthews a cottage by the sea for the second time while I wait for delivery of the new Jill Mansell & Rowan Coleman books

The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling), I'm really enjoying it even though I didn't expect to!

I've just finished Bridget Jones Mad About the boy, highly recommend it for a good giggle. Now reading The Fault in Our Stars, the synopsis made it sound a tiny bit grim but it's not at all.

I've just finished cold killing and the keeper by Luke Delaney. Read them both over the weekend, couldn't put them down. Brilliant if you like detective/thriller fiction. Can't wait for his next book!

I'm reading Kitty Steals The Show, which is part of a series about a werewolf called Kitty. Easy to read and engrossing.

Attachments

• 1391641469763.jpg
    1391641469763.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 34
I'm nearly finished reading Payback by Kimberley Chambers, it's the follow up to her previous novel The Trap. Fantastic read, I can't put it down :)

Back