What's everyone reading at the moment?

James Patterson Alex Cross, Run

The hunger games

Sherry Roit has just sent me a free copy of her new book (on Kindle) Grimlarkin Manor... Going to start that later...

from the dark side with love xx

now reading The Secret by Rhonda Byrne heard so many great reviews about this book....

update: read reviews online and they are so bad its funny but will continue to read it anyway :)

This is next on my list, it's supposed to be very good!

Natasha Preston "broken silence"

Ania
Ive just read silence, broken silence and players, bumps and cocktail sausages by Natasha Preston all good novels but i think the kindle editions needed better editing/proof reading and although the story was good and I had to find out what happened I found that the ending of the books felt rushed and so much happened in the last couple of chapters.

Im now reading Covert by Natasha Preston

I'm reading the Lord John series at the mo & just started Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade, for those of you familiar with The Outlander series, this runs alongside it, we're currently at the time when Jamie was a groom & the Lady of the house had his child. Its really good & we certainly learn a lot more about Lord John & his family, if you like The Outlander series I'd recommend reading this series.

Back