What's everyone reading at the moment?

I don't think she has died, her husband has written the book, I think I need to find out more now!!

She died about 2 years ago following a stroke iirc x

I'm reading Mister Pip by Lloyd Jones in "real format" & The Seventh Child by Erik Valeur on my Kindle! Now the Bailey's Prize for Fiction Longlist is out I want to dive into all of them!

I'm now on the last of the Lord John series, The Scottish Prisoner, I've only just started reading it, but I'm thinking Jamie will feature in this one a fair bit. I'm looking forward to reading it as I've loved the others. Undecided whether to get back on the Discworld series or try Conn Igguldun's Genghis Khan series, hmmmmmmmmm, I've time to think!!!

Im listening to A Tiny Bit Marvellous by Dawn French on the audible app while at work (it helps the day go quicker) and I've been trying to get through some of the iBooks freebies I've downloaded. Last week I read Pictures of Lily by Paige Toon it was one that I had to keep reading but typically predictable. I'm now reading Better than chocolate by Sheila Roberts haven't finished yet but it's not too bad for a freebie.

The Legacy Series (on the 3rd book now) x

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. So far very compelling and mysterious ! Well written and definitely a page turner.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. So far very compelling and mysterious ! Well written and definitely a page turner. Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've read that, I enjoyed it, mostly. I won't spoil it by saying anything, but there were parts of it that disappointed me. A good read in general though

Brilliant series :)
It was really good couldn't put my kindle down till I read it all x

Have read 12 Years a Slave and now onto Scandal's Child by Sherrill Bodine

It was really good couldn't put my kindle down till I read it all x

Have read 12 Years a Slave and now onto Scandal's Child by Sherrill Bodine

Have seen the film 12 years a slave, what was the book like please.

I've just finished reading the Ice Princess by Camilla Lackberg. It was a good book but I felt the ending was a bit disappointing.

I'm loving having a 7 year old book worm, we are reading Harry Potter together, he reads me 2 pages & then I read him the rest of the chapter at bed time. He's got the reading & comprehension age of a 12 year old when he was assessed at school. He will be overtaking me soon ;)

I'm loving having a 7 year old book worm, we are reading Harry Potter together, he reads me 2 pages & then I read him the rest of the chapter at bed time. He's got the reading & comprehension age of a 12 year old when he was assessed at school. He will be overtaking me soon ;)

My daughter (who is 7 on Sunday) and I are doing the same at the moment. She's really enjoying reading the books and I'm enjoying reliving them with her!

My daughter (who is 7 on Sunday) and I are doing the same at the moment. She's really enjoying reading the books and I'm enjoying reliving them with her!

It's great isn't it. We are on deathly hallows now. Going to the studios in a fortnight can't wait I'm more excited than the boy is!!!

Back