What's everyone reading at the moment?

I'm reading flowers in the attic at the moment :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I loved this book. Just couldn't put it down. Have re-read it again since first reading it a few years ago :)

I've just started this, definitely an almost unputdownable book.

Its brill. Its set in the 60s and a dr's wife gives birth to twins. The 2nd baby is a girl with downs syndrome. The husband told the wife she died because he didn't want a child with down syndrome.....I won't say anymore incase u read it yourself one day
I watched the film of this book too! Really emotional xx

I've just started a new book , I think it's called bad doctor, it's by john Locke it's not my usual kind of book but it's really interesting. A pyschopathic surgeon who has to fill his free time with adrenaline seeking in the craziest ways. It was free on the amazon kindle store! X

As a historian I guess the books I read will seem pretty darn boring to everyone else on here :D but I'll tell you anyway cos I love books and reading. I am currently reading Edward VIII by Philip Ziegler, it's a biography about his life and abdication, very interesting indeed.

As a historian I guess the books I read will seem pretty darn boring to everyone else on here :D but I'll tell you anyway cos I love books and reading. I am currently reading Edward VIII by Philip Ziegler, it's a biography about his life and abdication, very interesting indeed.

I bet it is interesting, I love biographies.

I'm currently on the 3rd book in the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella, really enjoyed the previous two but this one I'm finding quite a pain in this backside, or should I say Becky (the main character) is a pain in the backside!

Last edited:
Re-reading the Edgar Allen Poe collection. Loves me some Poe!

Excellent choice... Can't beat a bit of Poe... x

from the dark side with love...xx

I've got a little stone Raven that sits on top of my bookshelf and everything :)

Back