What's everyone reading at the moment?

I'm reading the Secret Keeper by Kate Morton x

Well it didn't take me long to read Forgotten Garden, it was brill such an easy read.

im about to start 'Bou Meng A Survivour from Khmer Rouge Prison S-21' obviously not the ideal holiday read but I'd like to start reading it and now seems a good a time as any!

Ooh that sounds interesting , let us know if it's any good! Xx

I've vey finished it, it was only 71 pages, it was very interesting and more factual rather than emotional, this made it easier to read, worth reading if you can.

I'm reading the one you really want by Jill.mansell I'm loving it :)

I'm reading this too :) kindle freebie lol
I've read it ages ago but been so long it's like reading it new.

I'm reading Inferno by Dan Brown, looong book but really good :)

I started reading that and I was enjoying it but I haven't been in the right mindset to complete it. Think I will go back after reading my current book xx

I started reading that and I was enjoying it but I haven't been in the right mindset to complete it. Think I will go back after reading my current book xx

Yeah it's definitely one of those books that you have to be in the mood for, I've had it for about 2 years and have only just started it.. big books scare me lol xx

Yeah it's definitely one of those books that you have to be in the mood for, I've had it for about 2 years and have only just started it.. big books scare me lol xx

I love big books and I cannot lie... :D

Back