What's everyone reading at the moment?

I've just bought the Robert Galbraith book (cuckoos calling) and gone girl. Look forward to starting them.

Reading A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini, brilliant book can't put it down x

'Us' - David Nicholls

Not sure it's my type of book, but the gentleman I'm chatting with recommended it and it feels rude not to read it through to the end.

I've just started reading 'Sane New World - Taming The Mind' by Ruby Wax, it's absolutely brilliant! A must read if you're interested in how the mind works and tips for changing how you think/see things :)

I've just started reading 'Sane New World - Taming The Mind' by Ruby Wax, it's absolutely brilliant! A must read if you're interested in how the mind works and tips for changing how you think/see things :)

Ooh that does sound interesting! May have to have a look on amazon kindle :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ooh what's it like? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

If you were wondering about my book, all I can say is, she has described me and all my past mistakes so perfectly, the book is an eye-opener. I am not finished with it yet. In fact, I am making notes. No, I am not joking, I am serious.

Stephen King's - Revival

Back