What's everyone reading at the moment?

Just started The End of Mr. Y. Although I really want to read another book so may put it down until further notice :)

I've just finished Blind Faith by Ben Elton. It wasn't very good.

Thats a good booklist! I've read only 11 of them.

Here's the link to the one I'm using if anyone happens to be interested:
http://www.thisotherlife.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/101-books-to-read-before-you-die.pdf

I'm on my 25th at the moment and have several on the bookcase waiting to be read. I pick what I'm going to read randomly, usually based on what I can get the cheapest second hand from Amazon. I just bought 5 for a penny each! BARGAIN!!!
Hopefully I'll pick up the pace with my reading a little now I've finished uni. :D

~Silence~

I Started "The End of Mr. Y " and left it at work. So started "The Private Lives of Pippa Lee".

Currently reading 'Only Forward' by Michael Marshall Smith.

Just finished 'New Moon' by Stephanie Meyer.

I have just finished 'The end of Mr Y' which I really enjoyed and have just start 'The Little Saboteur: Get Things Done in Life by Conquering Your Weaker Self' and I am finding it a bit of a struggle as I don't agree with everything the author says, mmmmm I will persevere with it though

well the chick lit queen is reading Jill Mansell's An offer you can't refuse.....not her best I fear!

Susan, what would you recommend as good chick-lit? I need something to break up all my murder novels!

I'm just about to start reading Awaken The Giant Within by Anthony Robbins. It's had such good reviews and I ahope I won't be disappointed.

Hi Taz, while shopping at tescos last night I picked up Glitz by Louise Bagshawe. Pure escapism. Not sure what your political leanings are but don't let her being a rising star in the Tory party put you off! Mine was £3.86 but they were doing two Louise Bagshawes for £8. I've read them but was tempted to buy another to reread! x

About to reread HP. Gosh I'm such a nerd. Aside from that, I'm reading New Ideas from Dead Economists.

I've just started 'Perfect 10' by Louise Kean. Tis rom fiction about a woman learning to cope with having lost 7 stones. Only on first chapter though so will let you know :) xx

I read the book about 3 yrs ago. Nice little read and totally believable in some of what she experiences. Louise Kean lost 7 stone herself so it's part fiction in as much as some of the thoughts and feelings of the main character are her.

Enjoy. x

I just finished reading Glitz by Louise Bagshawe. As trashy as I expected but not as good as some of her previous novels I thought. It's like she just needed to get one written and followed her tried and tested formula without much more thought or creativity. It was jsut what I needed though when my brain wasn't on top form.

To contrast it however I am now reading The Economic Naturalist which, as an economics graduate, I am reading and letting all the buried knowledge flood back. Especially enjoying it though becuase it assumes no economics knowledge and reads very easily.

Typical bloke novel for me. 'The Tin Roof Blow Down' by James Lee Burke. It's a crime novel set in New Orleans just after Katrina swept through there. Fantastic stuff.

Hi everyone.

I'm reading Pride & Prejudice once again :) & I'm also about to start Fleshmarket Close by Ian Rankin as it's suggested reading in preperation for an open university course I'm thinking about studying.

Back