what's everyones post Exante plan?

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I lost weight with cambridge back in 2008, went from 19st 5lbs down to 14 st, and had never been happier, and vowed I'd not re-gain the weight, like many, inc me, do. Well here I am, 3.5 years on and 2 stone more than my previous starting weight! I realyy dont want to re-gain again, as Im sure everyone else feels, but what do people plan to or what have maintainers done, to assure they wont re-gain??

I plan on getting a solid diet written down and planned out, and I've already bought myself a 12 month gym contract in anticipation of goal day! :p

I'm hoping once I've lost all my excess weight I can get bulked up with muscle (my intentions anyway) :)

Eat healthy, train and not eat junk

I have no intention of being on a diet for the rest of my life so after exante I will just start eating how a 'normal' person should eat.
3 healthy meals a day with the occassional treat.
No takeaways every 5 minutes and no 'I've been good today so I deserve food as a treat'

I'm gonna be on Exante for a while cos I've got lots to lose, but before even thinking about coming off it I need to completely change the way I think about food, so that when I do come off it, I can eat healthily with sensible portion sizes, etc. But that is a loooooooong way off, with my goal weight being 24 stone lighter than I am now!

Hey, all good plans - particularly the no rewards with food and just eating like a normal person! Aaron well done for committing to the gym and Steelee, just think next week I bet your will be 1/12 way there - if you put it like that you will be there so soon.
I intend to try and just do normal exercise and not rely on food as a relaxation method!

One thing I've learnt about being on this diet is portion control. I don't need a huge plate piled up with food. I plan to enjoy the things I like but, in moderation. I also plan to keep drinking my 2-3litres of water everyday too. I find that I need it now, its not a chore to me anymore :) ...Steeleee you're doing so well girlie! Aaron, good on ya mate! The gym is a hard old slog!! :)

Re-starting tomorrow, gonna go at Exante for as long as humanly possible.. and I'm gonna save the money up to go to a Motivational weightloss clinic.. they go tru eating habits and mental attachments with food.. and really help you to understand why you over eat.. they also help you with relearning how to pick the right foods and meal plans.. So onwards and downwards.. I'm finally looking foward to September cause I get to go to mexico and enjoy myself.. as a smaller woman..

Good on you Scarybush! Best of luck :)

I'm planning on getting lower than I want to be, so when I start re introducing food I've got a few lbs to play with, but I'm going to avoid so much bread and potato like i ate before, focus on cooking healthily, grilling and steaming rather than frying etc..
I want to try and follow a mediteranean diet as those are the foods i enjoy x

Great thread!

I like many people have been here before, lost weight on a VLCD and mained for a while then slipped back into bad habits. I am already starting to prepare for when I come of Exante, I have started going to to body attack twice a week to get me into a routine and get fitter. Ive also started to take the family on long sunday walks instead of lazy pig out days!

I am also trying to learn to cook healthier although I am finding this difficult. Both my sons are so good at eating real brittish food so i am bit by bit inroducting healthier options.

Like everyone else, Ill learn not to reward myself with treats, no more takeaways if I cant be bothered cooking. I really want to change my whole life, I am scared of slipping into bad habits but I really hope I can beat this. Lost of exercise, better eating and healthier attitude to life.

Oh I am also going to stick to weighing once a week, I want to manage my weight and i cant do that if I am avoiding the scales!

I also think I'm going to have a weight threshold that i will NOT exceed, so if i see myself creeping towards that I know I'm doing something wrong and back to exante i will go for a few weeks! I dont want to back in the same position in a years time!

I will be low carbing when i finish Exante. Love my salads,fish,chicken & veg. Portion control this time round too. No treating myself to TAKEAWAYS. The old me would have one fri,sat & sun with wine,beer then pig out on choc and crisps afterwards. No wonder i was huge eeeeeeeeeeek. I will still drink my 5l of water. Stay active too.

Thats my plan of action :)

Back