What's everyone's ultimate treat going to be when you get to goal?

suemal

Mines going to be hopefully a pair of Christian louboutin shoes:D,at the moment my poor ankles couldn't cope with the strain.I also want to get a size 10/12 pair of jeans on.
So what do you all want/need/desire?

I'd like lots of things the list is endless like most women lol!!

Size 10 jeans is my ultimate dream! Can't wait :D

Size 10 jeans for me as well! Although i am looking forward to shopping for a whole new wardrobe tehehe x

I think some well fitted jeans for me and a fitted Little Black Dress for Christmas instead of my usual sack so I can over eat ;)

Just to get back into my smaller clothes, size 10/12, as for the last 12 months I've been wearing the same old 3 outfits, (size 14) over and over, as I kept saying to myself, 'im not gonna buy new clothes, because I've got a wardrobe full that I will get into' but it has just never happened, so now I am determined I will be fitting into them over next couple of months.xxxx:)

I'm going to book in for a spa day with my friends.

I actually didn't know that until I went to start my reply, and that's what came out. I'd never really thought about what to do when i'm finished, but there you go. Apparently it's a spa day!

I'm going to have a family portrait done. I have hardly any photos of me with my children so that's definitely what my motivation is.
I'm also planning a naughty weekend away with my OH, which should also coincide with our anniversary ;)

a whole new wardrobe (10/12) for carribean in october :Dif i stop falling off the blooming wagon haha xx

Well I've got a lovely holiday planned for October anyway, and having some holiday snaps with the niece and nephew that I'm proud of will be brilliant, but I may not be quite at target by then.

I am not very materialistic, but am looking forward to getting some really lovely smart grown up clothes.

Ooh! A trip to Dublin with my best mates :)

daft as it sounds, I just wanna look good in a pair of capri jeans and a tight tshirt x

It may sound odd as most people dream of being a size 10 but I can't wait to be a 16. I really feel I'd be happy at a size 16 and treat myself to a pair of size 16 jeans. I have been really overweight for most of my adult life. I was probably last a 16 when I was 16 lol. I was a size 26 and I got down to a 22 on low carb diet. I hit a stall for over a month and decided to try Exante to progress quicker. So thats my treat. Size 16 jeans lol

For me its baby number 2 hopefully :0)

Oh, and to be able to 'cuddle' up with my husband without feeling like I repulse him! I can't wait to see that twinkle in his eye again when I get back to my old me ;)

For me its baby number 2 hopefully :0)

Ohh yes!! I already have 3 children (twins), but I definitely want more in the future. It's a big no-no until my health is sorted out and I have a healthy BMI as I will be a high risk pregnancy being a VBAC and obese. I want to maximize my chances of a healthy no-complications pregnancy! :D

Wow I don't think I'd manage 3, but would love a second & my little boy will be 3 next month so don't want to leave it too much longer! I was 16 stone when I fell pregnant with him but put on 5 (!) stone when pregnant, so I got plenty of abuse from the NHS about my weight etc blah blah blah! So this time I really want a "normal" pregnancy & would love to have clearer scans next time too :0)

Wow I don't think I'd manage 3, but would love a second & my little boy will be 3 next month so don't want to leave it too much longer! I was 16 stone when I fell pregnant with him but put on 5 (!) stone when pregnant, so I got plenty of abuse from the NHS about my weight etc blah blah blah! So this time I really want a "normal" pregnancy & would love to have clearer scans next time too :0)

You never know, you may end up with 3 ;) In my original 'life plan' I only saw myself having two children. I thought I'd have them close in age, so when my daughter approached a year old we started TTC.... I fell pregnant shortly after and hey presto - TWINS! LOL Instant family of 5! It was a bit of a shock, but for various reasons hubby and I have now decided we'd like one more addition to the family before we call ourselves 'done' :)

There are no twins in my family so it was a total shock - just throwing it out there that it's a possibility you may go from 1 to 3 :giggle:

Back