Whats for breakfast?

Wholemeal toast topped with tinned tomatoes, and a 'fried' egg

2 boiled eggs with mushrooms, onion and tomatoes

2 weetbix with kiwi, banana & a plum on top with milk from allowance & a caffeine free coffee (i'm trying to give up caffeine & it is tough going!)

This morning I had 2 slices of toast from a Kingsmill 50/50 800g loaf with marg and marmite. This is my Sunday treat.

Usually during the week I have fruit and yoghurt so dont beat myself up about having toast on Sundays and gives me a treat to look forward to.

I was just about to post a question when i spotted this thread.
My problem is i cant stomache too much for breakfast, when not following SW i would have a couple of slices of toast with pate, marmalade or jam.
My C suggests a huge breckie of bacon egg tomatoes to fill up, but i cant face making it yet alone eating it:sigh:
Im bored of weetabix or all bran with bannana. and id prefere yoghurt and fruit for snacks.
I cant really skip breakfast because i am hypoglycemic so i have to try and keep my blood sugars level. So like everybody else im on the hunt for ideas!!

Mine was my fav:
28g Oats with a scan bran blitzed in all cooked with some splenda in water.
I then stir an options sachet into vlf fromage frais and then stir this into porridge making
Chocolate creamy porridge YUM :p :D :p

Going to try this sounds scrummy, Claire do you cook on hob or in microwave? and how much water? Could this be made at night and reheated in the morning?
Never made porridge so dont know:confused:
cheers

I had beans on top of my HEXB of wholemeal toast this morning - yum yum

I've had a cheese toastie with 1/2 my HEA & two slices of ww toastie loaf with sin free onion chutney on the side. Made a nice change from cereal

Going to try this sounds scrummy, Claire do you cook on hob or in microwave? and how much water? Could this be made at night and reheated in the morning?
Never made porridge so dont know:confused:
cheers

I use a small scoop and 28g is just over the scoop....its 1 scoop oats to 2 scoops water. I cook it for 2min 30 sec in microwave which is a 800 watt.
Have never made the night before but worth a try as even if it goes too thick etc it should be ok when you add the fromage frais
xx

I'm on a red day today, so this morning I had WM toast topped with sardines in tomato sauce, warmed up under the grill along with some cherry tomatoes

Hifi bar for me. If I'm really hungry I will also have a mullerlight yoghurt or a piece of fruit.

I'm not very good at eating a proper breakfast lol. I have ME so wake up most mornings feeling sick. When that goes I then have the problem that I don't like cereal or porridge!

I had lots of grapefruit with v. low fat natural yohurt

Back