Whats for dinner? Inspire me!

popsicle said:
What about a Jamie oliver fish pie? Make some mash potato. Grate some carrots, celery and ww cheese into a dish. Finely chop a chilli and put zest of a lemon into the dish. Get fish mix from tescos. &prawns & put in dish. Squeeze lemon over. Put bag of spinach & some halved tomatoes in as well. Mix it up really well. Don't forget to season. (Forgot to say parsley goes in too!!) Put mash potato on top and put in oven for 40 mins. I have mine with some ww baked beans. It is gorgeous!!!!

I also sprinkle low low cheese over fish before topping with mash and it's amazing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What about a Jamie oliver fish pie? Make some mash potato. Grate some carrots, celery and ww cheese into a dish. Finely chop a chilli and put zest of a lemon into the dish. Get fish mix from tescos. &prawns & put in dish. Squeeze lemon over. Put bag of spinach & some halved tomatoes in as well. Mix it up really well. Don't forget to season. (Forgot to say parsley goes in too!!) Put mash potato on top and put in oven for 40 mins. I have mine with some ww baked beans. It is gorgeous!!!!

i want this NOW :( stuck in silly work worth with nothing but ryvita an homous all the other staff had chicken goujons and garlic fries! but i resisted lol

Mairead Xx

Just being nosey but I was looking at your stats and it states you are aiming for your BM1 to be 18. That is way below normal range. Just intrigued why you wnated to get down so low?

The lower end of normal will do. I'm just trying to shift my pregnancy weight so I can get back into my skinny jeans!

i want this NOW :( stuck in silly work worth with nothing but ryvita an homous all the other staff had chicken goujons and garlic fries! but i resisted lol

Mairead Xx

Well done!!!! :)

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! xx

We had a lovely meal last night; we don't often have jars but we had the Chicken Tonight Spanish chicken sauce with 440g chicken, red pepper, mushrooms & courgette & OMG it was gorgeous and only 4pp!! I had 130g cooked rice for 5pp but it'd also be good with pasta or salad :)

We had a lovely meal last night; we don't often have jars but we had the Chicken Tonight Spanish chicken sauce with 440g chicken, red pepper, mushrooms & courgette & OMG it was gorgeous and only 4pp!! I had 130g cooked rice for 5pp but it'd also be good with pasta or salad :)

Ohhhh that sounds lush! Hadn't realised the chicken tonight jars were so low in points!

Well you can guess what we are having tomorrow!!! Pushed the boat out tonight, had fillet steak, home made oven chips and grilled portabello mushrooms

Well tonight I'm having the beef & guinness stew from the ww site in honour of paddy's day! What's everyone else having tonight?

Toad in the hole with cabbage tonight! :D

chicken breast roasted with potatoes in peri peri plus some stir fry vegetables, all done with fry light! Beautiful dinner for only 12 points!

Tonight im having homemade chicken tikka in 3 wraps with loads of lovely crunchy salad and asda gfy mint yoghurt (12pp) as im having a good lunch too.

Ive tried that beef and guiness and tbh the guiness (however you spell it) was to strong and spoilt it, it did just taste of that tbh but you might enjoy it :D

Back