Whats for dinner? Inspire me!

xjacqui37x said:
Tonight im having homemade chicken tikka in 3 wraps with loads of lovely crunchy salad and asda gfy mint yoghurt (12pp) as im having a good lunch too.

Ive tried that beef and guiness and tbh the guiness (however you spell it) was to strong and spoilt it, it did just taste of that tbh but you might enjoy it :D

I thought it was really tasty. Did it in slow cooker so didn't taste as strong but left the meat really tender! Turkey stir fry for me tonight

I thought it was really tasty. Did it in slow cooker so didn't taste as strong but left the meat really tender! Turkey stir fry for me tonight

Im glad you enjoyed it, then again very rarely i have a lager, now if vodka was added i probably would of loved it :D

Tonight im having beef stir fry :D

Beef Yakitori from the WW Oriental Express cookbook for me tonight - 8pp including the soba noodles. And a meringue nest with cream and berries for desert 3pp.

I'm thinking of making that in the week - how was it??

Tonight's offering for us was grilled pork loin steak (with schwartz pork seasoning - lush!), new pots and steamed cabbage, leek, cauli, broc & carrots! I love my veg!!!

I'm thinking of making that in the week - how was it??

Tonight's offering for us was grilled pork loin steak (with schwartz pork seasoning - lush!), new pots and steamed cabbage, leek, cauli, broc & carrots! I love my veg!!!

It was yum! Will definitely do it again.

Oooohh good thread.

Last night I had roasted potato and carrot, when they were tender I added baby courgette, peppers, red onion and mushroom with black pepper and garlic seasoning.

Chicken fillet in a foil parcel baked in the oven with chinese 5 spice and chilli on.

All served with sweet chilli sauce all over it - 11 PP for a massive plate and it was gorgeous.

Especially washed down with my 20 pp bottle of chardonnay !!!

tonight i am making bolognaise.

I am having it with pasta and broccoli - 2 WW garlic dough balls -

Will be either 12PP or 14 p deending how many servings I get out of the bolognaise 3 or 4 x x

tonight I'm making a chilli con carne recipe I've developed with no beans as my fiancé doesn't like them and they don't help my tummy (LOL). It comes out as 10pp including 60g of brown rice per person. Yummy :)

Just had a gorgeous turkey roast! Filled half my plate with steamed veg, a big homemade yorkie, couple of dry roast pots and some yummy turkey!! All for 12 pp

Today we are having rib eye steak from m&s! I got so excited when I realised I could 'afford' it. They are 200g each so working it out from the nv's on the pack that's 10pp. Having a few potato wedges with it and a massive salad. Can't wait. DH is just doing the wedges now.

I am having Organic brown pasta with tuna, sweetcorn, onion and a blob of ex lite mayo! Not very exciting but v yummy ;)

I had a lovely homemade chicken stew! Lottss of veggies, chicken leg and a dumpling! Yum!

oo this is a good thread, tonight i am going to have chippy chips (small portion) and a battered sausage mmmmm, all pointed of course, have pointed it at 30 so hope that is right.
tomorrow will be light choices sausage with carrot and swede mash and sprouts, thursday will be minted lamb stew mmmm, lovely.

Last night was turkey chilli with veg instead of rice, massively filling but only 9pp! Tonight is sausage casserole yum

Last night I made spinach and asparagus frittata. For 2 servings I used 6 eggs, a tablespoon of oil, 60g of reduced fat cheddar, asparagus, spinach, onion, salt and pepper. Eaten with salad = 9pp per serving :D.

Back