Whats for dinner? Inspire me!

Lamb and barley stew from the ww cookbook,, just finished it and it was gorgeous.. at 7pp per person....:D

Tesco's finest angus aberdeen burger topped with 1 slice of WW reduced fat cheese and accompanied with 1 bag of sainsbury's basics casserole vegetables cooked in a pan with stir fry oil and just a pinch of paprika. As a dessert I had a WW chocolate brownie!

kagome75 said:
Tesco's finest angus aberdeen burger topped with 1 slice of WW reduced fat cheese and accompanied with 1 bag of sainsbury's basics casserole vegetables cooked in a pan with stir fry oil and just a pinch of paprika. As a dessert I had a WW chocolate brownie!

How many PP for the burger please :)

Might have to make a Tesco trip! Thanks :)

I just noticed you're from Aberdeen :) you're very welcome! hope the weather is not bad up there the weather report was talking about heavy rain in Scotland...

kagome75 said:
I just noticed you're from Aberdeen :) you're very welcome! hope the weather is not bad up there the weather report was talking about heavy rain in Scotland...

It's been a lovely few days actually, lots of sun! It did rain today but that's much more expected to be honest :p

kagome75 said:
there you go, trust the weather forecast :D

Good old reliable weather forecast eh, it's another beautiful day here! So beautiful in fact I might just have to barbecue some Aberdeen Angus burgers tonight!!

60g Tagliatelle, garlic, mushrooms, sweetcorn and portion mozzerella mixed together so melted mmmm yum yum

Maireadikins said:
Chilli and garlic prawns, babycorn mange tout and noodles :)

Yum!!!! What recipe do you use for the prawns?

Ermmmm i didnt lol. I used some sweet chilli sauce and crushed some garlic cloves (not very technical lol) and stir fryed them with my veg and sliced chilli too! i like spice :) i pointed it at 10pp xx

ohhh lovely! Might have that as my friday night treat!!

it was a toss up between that or a home made prawn curry, but my sis opted for the noodles etc lol. Was yummy an took less than 5mins x

Back