Whats for dinner? Inspire me!

Tonight I'm having turkey stir fry. Heaps of veg (onions, cabbage, beansprouts, carrots), stir fry sauce (Chinese 5 spice with ginger and garlic) with thin noodles. Only 12 PP for a MASSIVE plate of food!

Also, lots of points left for today so might have it with a WW garlic bread :)

Marks and Spencer count on us ready meal, seafood paella. Hope it's yummy! 10pp too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

300g cooked Pasta
Peri Peri Chicken Chargrill
Baby Corn
Mange Tout
1/2 a large Red Onion
1/2 an Orange Pepper
Homemade Bolognese
1 clove Garlic
Oregano
Coriander
1tsp Tomato Purée
Passatta

7 dp's

Ommmnomnomnom.

Last edited:
I had chicken fajitas for dinner.

Using the old el
Paso BBQ mix. 2 tesco healthy living wraps chicken, quorn steak strips, roasted veg cheese and potatoes made into chips.

Not sure about tonight yet
but we have the rump steak with sweet potato, and roasted cherry toms a lot it's in the love your food booklet an the husband and son love it too, plus it fills me so although it's only 9pp I don't usually finish it, and it's mega easy to bang together :0)

Tonights meal because I am working boooooo is a homemade pasta sauce of anything that's beginning to go off lol.

Tinned toms
Mushrooms
Peppers
Garlic
Onions
Dash or tobasco
Dash of worcestor sauce
Few spoonfuls of canderel to sweeten
Blitz together and serve on pasta with grated cheese mmmmmmm it's lush. X

What's on the menu tonight peeps? Need inspiring again!

Chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese on top- wee potatoes chopped done in the oven with fry lite and lots of salad- yummy :)

Chickywoo said:
I had Bacon & Mushroom Tagliatelle with a mini tub of light philly stirred in yum yum :D
xxx.

Oh sounds yum!

I had Sweet & Crispy Salad, light fried & paprika'd Courgette, Green Peppers, carrots & red onion with new potatoes and a chicken breast all drizzled with 2tbsps of light honey & mustard dressing.

Chickywoo said:
I had Bacon & Mushroom Tagliatelle with a mini tub of light philly stirred in yum yum :D
xxx.

How many points is this?? Sounds lovely :) c

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese on top

I make that a lot :)

Tonight I'm having spag bol out he freezer :)

I love the ww roasted garlic sauce for pasta. often grab some fresh ravioli or the like (usually about 9pp for half the pack) and pour the sauce on (2pp half a jar) top with some parmisan (2pp for 15g) and/or ww grated cheese. If I've enough points I have a WW garlic bread with it too (about 6pp)
11-21pp depending how loaded you make it :D

I'm having boiled rice 6pp, tuna 3pp and a tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce 1pp with a dash of soy sauce. Mixed up yum yum

I use the Schwartz Bacon & Mushroom Tagliatelle mix (3ppts) a pack of WW Bacon (7 ppts) 1/2 box mushrooms (0 ppts) 1 mini tub of light philly. I usually serve 3 or 4 and have it with 80g of Tagliatelle.

3 or 4 serving works out at 3 ppts a serving for the bacon and mushroom sauce.

Just add the points for the pasta and your good to go. 11 ppts a serving with 80g pasta and totally delish. xxxx

I use the Schwartz Bacon & Mushroom Tagliatelle mix (3ppts) a pack of WW Bacon (7 ppts) 1/2 box mushrooms (0 ppts) 1 mini tub of light philly. I usually serve 3 or 4 and have it with 80g of Tagliatelle.

3 or 4 serving works out at 3 ppts a serving for the bacon and mushroom sauce.

Just add the points for the pasta and your good to go. 11 ppts a serving with 80g pasta and totally delish. xxxx

Oooh that sounds lovely! I know what I'll be having tomorrow. I'm stuck in a bit of a rut with lack of ideas for meals lately. Am getting bored of my usuals.

Back