Whats for dinner? Inspre each other

I was going to do a carbonara but the fromage frais is almost a week out of date, so I'll probably have quorn burgers with beans and fried or scrambled eggs.

EE today so we're having chilli and rice.
(without the kidney beans as OH doesn't like them and I'm not bothered either way).

Bacon and mushroom risotto for us tonight. Can't wait to get home and make it!

Yes having 100g cooked weight as a HE, then some extra as syns. I will prob have 84g cooked extra so that will be 4.5 syns? (book says 28g boiled of dried plain pasta 1.5) Not used any syns yet today, have a massive bowl of melon & grapes for snacking on.

5spice pork chops with rice and peas and sweetcorn and red peper chopped into the rice :) yummmyyyyyyyy :)
(i always do EE)

We're also having carbonara - I'm having a Green day so bacon as HEB and will put a load of mushrooms in too. I love it, it's so delicious x

humm i am now thinking of addapting the diet coke .. add pasata to make it bbq'ish to add to the chops .. bbq pork with rice.. yups.. this MAY have to be done.. this forum is a dangerose place for me!

I'm having a uninspiring Pasta n Sauce, got to eat on the run because I'm taking my puppy training. :)

My tea tonight is a mix of veg - baby corn, red pepper, asparagus, mangetout, green beans, mushrooms - mixed with lemon juice and lots of black pepper and served with wholemeal pasta. I can't wait!!!

You're all making me hungry and got to go to tesco after work so it could be dangerous!
Roast chicken with crushed new poatoes (leave skin on to boil then mash with spring onions & fat free yoghurt) and big salad for my dinner :)

Spaghetti with chilli sauce & meatballs

Serves 4

Syns per serving: Original 0 ( add 6 syns if not using spghetti as HE)
Green: 5 (add 6 if not using beef as HE)

Preparation: 15 min, cooking 35 mins

Freeze: when cooked meatballs & sauce can be frozen for up to 1 month

Ingredients:

3 onions

1 level tbsp tomato puree

1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes

400g can chopped tomatoes

9 fl oz/225 ml beef stock with bovril from jar

2 garlic cloves

1 egg

1lb 2 oz / 511 g extra lean mince beef

2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley

14 oz/ 397g boiled wholemeal spaghetti

fresh basil to garnish

1. Chop 2 onions and place in pan with tomato puree, chilli flakes, tomatoes & seasoning to taste. Add beef stock, bring to boil, cover and simmer for 10 mins.

2. Chop the remaining onion, crush the garlic & beat the egg. Add to bowl with minced beef & parsley. Season & mix well together.

3. Shape the beef mixture into 20 balls and add to tomato mixture in pan. Cover & simmer for 20-25 ins, stirring occasionally.

4. To serve, divide the spaghetti & meatballs between four bowls & serve with fresh basil.

You only get 100g cooked spaghetti which is not a lot, i wil prob have extra with my syns, say 84g boiled extra for 4.5 syns. Its tasty, careful with the chilli flakes though!!

Back