What's for dinner tonight?

Jupiter

There's quite a few of us on this forum now, and most of the others have a regular 'what's for dinner' type of thread so thought I would start one here to help us to share some ideas...

I have a lovely free range chicken slow roasting in my slow cooker with lemon and sage. Will serve with lots of steamed veggies.

Oven roasted pork chop and salad tonight, something light as I'm working 9-9 today so won't get home til nearly 10pm.

I've made some good ol' bangers & mash - good for you range stuff though. With strawberries & some low fat greek yoghurt for dessert. :)

well tea tonight was:
3 quorn sausages, steamed veg and mushrooms :)

brown rice, broccoli, sweetcorn, mushrooms, peas, carrots and onions all mixed together!

Lamb meatballs with tomato and chilli sauce, new potatoes and veg!
Have got a glass of wine but have mixed with soda to last longer!

Not sure yet, about to pop off to Tesco in a bit.

I'm thinking some sort of healthy chicken caesar salad - low fat dressing, no croutons as I don't like them!

Same here, got to pop to Asda later, maybe a salmon, prawn and avocado salad with a yoghurt and dill dressing.

chicken, with a side salad of cherry tomatoes, cucumber and sweetcorn :)

It's potential BBQ weather here as well... but I'm on a 3rd floor flat haha.

So, I'll stick with some chicken, mushroom & pepper chunks on skewers with noodles. :)

tonight we had smoked mackerel (good oily fish, rich in omega oils) salad and a mixture of kidney beans, chick peas, butter beans, black eyed peas, onion, light french dressing and chopped mint all mixed together and well chilled.

Back