What's for dinner tonight?

Chicken pasta salad for moi!

Pasta bolognese with lots of spinach, baby sweetcorn and peas.

Beans on toast!!

Pay day tomorrow, thank goodness! At least I've had no pennies to be 'bad' with haha

Not sure about tonight - going away for the weekend with my boyfriend to visit his brother. Hope to steer clear of takeaways though!

vegan "chicken" style slices with mixed veggies and some fruit to finish

I made a turkey escalope type thing - turkey, dipped in egg (only uses half an egg), dipped in some kind of breadcrumbs (I used Jamie Oliver's Piri Piri herb crust, about 20g of it) and then baked in the oven for 20 minutes.

I'm having that with a baked sweet potato and baby corn. Lush filling meal for 477 calories!

I made a turkey escalope type thing - turkey, dipped in egg (only uses half an egg), dipped in some kind of breadcrumbs (I used Jamie Oliver's Piri Piri herb crust, about 20g of it) and then baked in the oven for 20 minutes.

I'm having that with a baked sweet potato and baby corn. Lush filling meal for 477 calories!

Now that I like the sound of! Turkey steaks are really healthy and cheap but I can never think what to do with them - thank you!

Now that I like the sound of! Turkey steaks are really healthy and cheap but I can never think what to do with them - thank you!

My god it was amazing!! Seriously, so so good! I really like turkey escalopes but they're generally not so good when you buy them. I paid about £1 for the Jamie Oliver herb rub which is 135g and I used 25g in it, so pretty cheap! I found it in a shop called B&M, not sure where else sell it.

Jamie Oliver piri piri herb crust from a range of herb crusts

That's the one. £1.99 in Tesco apparently, still, goes a fair way. I was quite generous with it really.

quorn steak with mixed veg, and a soya yohgurt for afters

It's the start of mine and Robs holiday today as we fly to France on Monday so I'm going to get an M&S 2 dine in for £10 as a treat for tonight.

I'm going out with some friends tonight so just gonna order whatever the healthiest option is on a wetherspoon's menu haha

Roast chicken with a red wine and white bean ragout and some green beans!

Think it's going to be a good ol' chicken stir fry, with lots of veggies and an oyster sauce tonight. Means I won't be tempted to pop down to the chinese instead!

Back