What's for dinner tonight?

It was Quorn meat style balls and an onion, mushroom and garlic sauce for me last night. I'm working today so I get a free lunch, so I don't really know what I'll have, I don't want an unhealthy roast! So I might just get them to make me a chicken salad, whatever I have for dinner tonight will be quick. Finished at 12.30am, came back, went to sleep, woke up 9.15am and start again at 11am til 6pm! :(

well i prepared a turkey and veg chineese stirfry.only one tablespoon of oil for me and hubby and rest was steamed fried. having that with soy sauce , sweet chilli and chineese spice sauce mixture and egg noodles.

grilled chicken (maybe with a chilli and garlic marinade), broccoli, spinach and a sweet potato!

Probably wholemeal pasta, some parma ham and a little pesto! Not entirely healthy but my fridge needs a good restock!

Spinach, onion and mozzerella stuffed mushrooms with some grilled chicken and sweetcorn. :)

Homemade pizza with caramelised red onion and feta cheese!!! And strawberry and apple crumble for pudding I think, if I have room!

Homemade pizza with caramelised red onion and feta cheese!!! And strawberry and apple crumble for pudding I think, if I have room!
ooh please tell about the strawberry and apple crumble! :) xxx

oh and tonight im having gammon with homemade chips using fylight (sw chips) and an egg, and a sugarfree jelly desert thingy made with sugar free jelly and a petit filous :) xxx

thanks hun! xx

half a fray bentos pie with roasties made with frylight and steamed broccoli, carrots and sweetcorn. that was gooooood xx

Roast dinner, whoops! I was on the trampoline with my nieces for at least an hour though, if not more so maybe it'll all balance out!

It was late lunch bbq for us yesterday.fresh veg salad and home made burgers and polish sausage which is amazing tasty and lean
Today its roasted chicken breast from the bag not sure of flavour with home made wedges and green beans i think.

tonight im having some homemade vegetarian pesto lasagne :) very much looking forward to it :D oh and a hot choc with marhmallows later xxxx

Back