What's for dinner tonight?

Emma1904 said:
Just soup for me tonight if I decide to have anything, was really poorly earlier :-( dont feel much like eating at all for the rest of the day now x

Hi emma I feel exactly the same. Iv not eaten for two days. I forced some cereal down me earlier as I felt I was gna vomit from hunger! Hope u get well soon x

Tonight we are having baked cajun salmon with rice and broccoli, carrots and sweetcorn. Then a yog for pud.

chocolate_bananas said:
Tonight we are having baked cajun salmon with rice and broccoli, carrots and sweetcorn. Then a yog for pud.

This!!! I want this!!!! ^^^^^^

I'm cooking for one tonight so probably just a bit of fish and veg bunged in the steamer for quickness. I've got some beansprouts in fridge so might do an Asian styley fish with Ginger chilli and lemon grass?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm having a baguette filled with ham and salad. Aiming to exercise later, so didn't want anything too heavy. No doubt I will then have more food afterwards, as my body just craves food after I exercise!!!

This!!! I want this!!!! ^^^^^^

I'm cooking for one tonight so probably just a bit of fish and veg bunged in the steamer for quickness. I've got some beansprouts in fridge so might do an Asian styley fish with Ginger chilli and lemon grass?

It was delicious! We have it once or twice a week.

Today I had chicken breast in green pesto with a slice of mozzarella baked in the oven with McCains rustic chips and sweetcorn. Was lush! And all for 465 cals, I'm stuffed!

I fancy a stir fry this weekend - figured that I'd just pick up a stir fry veg selection from Tescos and toss in some boc-boc (chicken).

How do you all season your stir fries, low cal style????

Thanks! :)

*Michael* said:
I fancy a stir fry this weekend - figured that I'd just pick up a stir fry veg selection from Tescos and toss in some boc-boc (chicken).

How do you all season your stir fries, low cal style????

Thanks! :)

Chinese 5 spice powder :) plus fresh Ginger chilli and garlic. Splash of soy if ya fancy it. But the 5 spice seasons it nicely so not essential. And it smells amazing!!!

Mmmmm I want stir fry now!!!

Thanks Legomom! Of course - Soy Sauce! I couldn't think what to use to bring it all together. 5 spice sounds nice - haven't had that for YEARS!

No breakfast this morning so had a lot of calories to paly about with.

Had half a cheese and tomato quiche, with beans, 200g rustic oven chips and a big salad. I am STUFFED, infact quite uncomfortably so, i won't be eating that much again. Came to around 775 cals.

Then i gobbled a Galaxy Ripple :eek:

Feels like i've had a mini binge but without the guilt!

Still all within my calorie allowance so it's all good.

I had a Linda McCartney cheese and red onion escalope and some roasted tomato and garlic pasta :)

Last night I had fully loaded meatfeast pizza spicy Mexican wedges chicken strips and about a gallon of assorted dips. It was not a good day. But it was a damn good pizza lol not a blooming vegetable in sight!!

Paying the price today tho :( zumba till I drop and lettuce lettuce and more......carrot :)

Legomom said:
Last night I had fully loaded meatfeast pizza spicy Mexican wedges chicken strips and about a gallon of assorted dips. It was not a good day. But it was a damn good pizza lol not a blooming vegetable in sight!!

Paying the price today tho :( zumba till I drop and lettuce lettuce and more......carrot :)

Awww don't punish yourself a little bit of naughty is good for u xxx

Legomom said:

That sounds lush!!

Elz0301 said:
Awww don't punish yourself a little bit of naughty is good for u xxx

There was nothing 'little' on last nights plate!!! Pmsl it's all good tho! My halo is back on today!

Tonight we had steaks cooked on the George Foreman, baked potatoes, mushrooms, onions and pepper sauce....couldn't resist the pepper sauce :D

I had a chicken kebab and chips from tha take-away! Totally off plan but i bloody enjoyed it. I was planning to have it Weds night as this is weigh in day but i so needed it today!

I had a chicken stir fry!

I was happily cooking and eating along until I realised the cal content in sesame oil! Good job I 'only' put about 4 dessert spoonfuls in - 135 cal per tblspn! Jesus!

Good job I'd gone out for a 4 mile run earlier otherwise I'd be so far over my daily allowance I would have had to punch myself. In the face. Repeatedly.

Back