What's For Dinner?

im having steak and mushroom pie with potatoes and lots of veg! yummers!
then a chunk of my hidden stash of galaxy bar

I've just had sw quiche (I made cheese, spring onion, pepper and chives), new potato's and sweetcorn and finished it all off with a muller light summer berries with elderflower yoghurt. Was delish! :D

Jacket spud, baked beans and HexB 28g cheddar.

Q

Big bowl of pasta, with passata, topped with reduced fat cheese with corn on the cob. About to have some fruit for afters :)

I had the free Pork wrapped in bacon and apple stuffing from Waitrose - OMG it was immense - put a photo in my food diary if you want to see the lovelyness of it!!!

*beam*

We're having BBQ chicken drumsticks, seasoned wedges (done in the same way as the SW chips), home made coleslaw and salad.

Pork fillet, new potatoes and vegetables!

Greek yoghurt and strawberries for afters if feel like it

Oh, have only just found this thread.

We're on rump steak, SW wedges, green beans, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and peppercorn sauce (4 1/2syns for the packet) Am not adding the butter though so not sure if the syns will be less.

Haven't got as far as dessert yet.

On tonights menu we have oven cooked turkey steaks served with baby sweet-corn, carrots & brocolli with a little gravy.
Have saved a HEB for this evening, so 'my after dinner laying in front of the idiot box munchies will consist of 2 alpen light bars and a Mullerlight with strawberries - or possibly just the mullerlight and fruit - depending on how i feel.

Back