**What's for dinner?**

Tonight I'm gonna make a mushroom risotto, can't wait. Tuesday is normally beef stew in slow cooker but was a bit worried about fat content in red meat, guess I have to do it some time & it'll be trial and error....

Lol for lunch i had crap sticks

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Lols oos blushes yeah i did mean crab sticks!!!

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

My OH just ordered pizza for dinner.. As one of his cousins is round for dinner and I have not cooked enough for both of them.. The cousin eats like an elephant!

So far I have eaten 2 pork chipolatas
Mash done with butter..

Have roasted root veg in oven.. Done with fry light..

Pizza here soon :0(

My OH just ordered pizza for dinner.. As one of his cousins is round for dinner and I have not cooked enough for both of them.. The cousin eats like an elephant!

So far I have eaten 2 pork chipolatas
Mash done with butter..

Have roasted root veg in oven.. Done with fry light..

Pizza here soon :0(

OMG can you get away with sausage & butter mash, I wouldn't dare do it!

Mmm prob not but are chipolatas and not that big just skinny.. From the butcher.. The butcher tells me made from "fairly" lean pork had 1 1/2.. And about 2 spoons mash.. All that was left over from boys dinner was going to give my OH...

Figured potato was 200g (140cals) plus 1.5 tsp butter as put 1.5 tbsp butter in and my oldest boy ate 2 large desert spoons mash and my youngest had 1 large spoon.. And there were 3 spoons left.. My OH had a bit and ate the rest of The sausages..

I also has 3 slices of thin crust pizza 540cals.. In the past I would have eaten 5-8 slices.. If not all of a large pizza.. Amazingly felt satisfied with my 3 slices..

Of course should have said "no thank you" to the pizza.. But have not got to that point yet! But am happy with my progress :) as I LOVE PIZZA!!!!

Sure I will regret it in a few days ;0(

These lifestyle changes Are hard but I will change how I think about food slowly slowly!! :)

Well I hope the Tango man doesn't appear for too long if he comes. I think you are right it is all about lifestyle changes, I am on week one so its easy for me to feel really angelic right now. I don't think if there was pizza in the house I would be able to resist either

i personally dont like pizza but OH LOVES it so i would of occationally had 1 slice with salad, but it had to be asda creat your own on a thin base...

i had a mini chicken caserole tonight for tea.. made with 1 chicken breast, 1 stick of celery, 1 carrot, 1/4 onion, 1 medium potato and half a packet of colemans chicken caserole mix...

feeling really bloated n tummy is hard, i ate it around 6.30... any ideas?

What did you have for dinner today? Maybe you could share a favourite recipe with others on here looking for low fat recipes.

Yesterday we had homemade turkey casserole and tonight we had spaghetti bolognaise with garlic bread (yes with garlic bread, weight watchers one are low in fat!)

I do get stuck in a rut and tend to eat the same things every week so some new ideas would be very useful.

had baked potatoe with low fat cheese sprinkled s/p put in oven to crisp.

Cor had such a gorgeous dinner last night, Quick Cook Steak with Oven Chips, Mushroom, Tomato, Coleslaw and Peas.....
Still managed to get it under 15g, not sure how but I did! lol.
Homemade Shepherds Pie tonight :)

Yummy Chicken Pasta Bake for dinner tonight, Needed it after the gym! Sooo hungry!

we had salmon baked in the oven (85g filet) with 100g of brocoli, 50g of cabbage and then I had 2 dutch bakes with a tea spoon of peanut butter on each.

Tonights snack will be the last bowls worth of "green soup" I made earlier on (see the thread I started on soup recipies)

I eat baked salmon or baked tuna 2-3x a week n never had a issue from it, I literally put 2 squirts of the fry light butter on it, salt flakes, pepper n smoked paprika and bake for 25 mins in a foil parcel. MFP informs me that done this way said salmon is 4g of fat n weighs roughly 85g. ASDA have frozen salmon n tuna steaks on 2 bags for £5, n each bag has 6 filets in, so lasts a couple of weeks for me n hubby x

We had nigellas chicken and chickpea pilaff Using less oil.. And halving recipe was very nice.

I had Salmon last week and I couldnt move off the loo the next day. Doesnt agree with me :( shame because I have some of those frozen ones in the freezer that I bought on offer. Just typical isnt it.

Back