**What's for dinner?**

Right cant decide what to have tonight, going to Tescos later to do my weekly shop so might get a freshly cooked chicken in and have that with salad. Decisions Decisions!

Home cooked haricot beans for my 2 wee boys and my OH. I will have a tesco light choices meal.

I like my home cooked beans, but need to eat loads bread with them.. So I have decided to avoid them today.

So far doing well with food today :)

And no mr tango... So far !

were having mock nando's (charco's much cheaper n same food n they deliver) as it is hubbys birthday

so a chicken pitta n corn on the cob for me

Hubby now wants chinese it seems

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Lexie2005 said:
Are haricot beans the beans in baked beans?

Yes, same as baked beans, beans.. You can also buy tinned haricot beans no sauce etc just plain from supermarket.

I hate Baked beans.. But really enjoy homemade beans.. Also much lower in cals and you control what goes in :)

I use a pressure cooker to cook them. Ready within an hour :)

Enjoyed a nice chicken salad with new potatoes and ainsley harriot cous cous, very yummy. I have a Weight Watchers pot for lunch today, the new ones, butternut and chicken curry apparently.
Cant decide wether to make shepherds pie, Fajitas or homemade pizza & Chips for dinner tonight, we have hubbys workmate coming round for dinner so have to do something nice.

Back