**What's for dinner?**

You sure it was the salmons fault?

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Yeh Lea, Ive had bad reaction to fish before anyway so Im guessing it was just a double after effect. Id not eaten anything else fattening, only salad.

Not good chick

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Baked potato with lamb chops grilled, and boiled veg.. Cabbage I think :)

any food shopping when hungry is not good

I have some "green soup" made it earlier on as we finished the soup I made yesterday, and then going to have chicken breast and veggies

sasuages n me didn't get on the last time I tried them :s

They were WW ones, although that said I would say that was the first thing I think affected me so to speak! Felt like I had such a naughty day yesterday what with a subway & then chips!!!!!

Had a chinese chicken fried from takeaway last night, long story will explain on Diary. Been ok so far today tho, Homemade fajitas tonight with weight watchers wraps.

Yummy Dinner last night, Looking forward to a Low Fat pizza and Jacket Potato and Salad for dinner tonight.

We are going to Frankie and Bennys for dinner tonight someone birthday.. Going to have grilled gamon and baked potato.. I think

Ooooo Frankie & Bennys, I LOVE that place. I usually have the Spag Bol or the Bruschetta Starter....Cor making me drool now.

Mmm I like the starter mixed plate.. So will have to choose carefully.. :)

Don't bother eating the lighter salads. Talk about rip off merchants!!!

It says around 400 cals but when it arrives it's half the size of a starter salad and if it has 100 cals you'll be lucky

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

only been to Frankie n benny's once n my dad got food poisioning from there so haven't been back since

made sweet potato and red pepper soup for lunch and having chicken with honey and mustard sauce and stirfried cabbage for dinner.

Back